AUDIO HEADS!!!! JL AUDIO W7 OR MTX 9500????

whats good NT, i need some ppl who have heard or own these speakers to respond on this one. . i have already upgraded my alternator and i just finishedinstalling the new optima yellow cap that will run the system alone. the cars battery will not be affected. my dude swears by JL audio in terms of quality andpower. he says MTX will give me the power but not as good of quality and he is pushing me to get the 12'' W7. but my heart wants to get the15'' MTX 9500. i gutted all of my doors 6x8's, n the 6x9's in the rear a few weeks ago and upgraded them to MTX. they are being run by an MTX 4channel amp seperate from the one the sub will be connected too. so obviously i love mtx and thier products. either way, im done with dual subs, it is gonna bea one sub system running off a mono block amp. prolly a class D. also, what amps sound good with these subs? anyway, my rock fosgate amp decided it was donewith our relationship today and decided to die lolz but its all good, it was a great amp that i got hella cheap. so with this looming, i now think this wouldbe a great time to upgrade my sytem to the one of my dreams. any educated response is welcome, thanks NT!!

MTX 9500 Thunders are awsome speakers.

If you hook them up right youll have a
eek.gif
system

I have 1 MTX 9500 12" sub hooked up to a MTX 1501d mono amp (1500 watts), and Im baning harder than most people with 2-3 subs.

yea, i heard the mtx 1501d was a helluva nice amp. i was gonna try n find someone on NT who was willing to trade some 01' bred 11's for it buuut thatsgettin harder to do, i mite jus sell em n use the money to buy one.

Back
Top Bottom