AUG 23...JOELL ORTIZ,ACEYALONE,BLU,PACIFIC DIVISION & MO

43086nhjordan

Banned
DONT SLEEP PEOPLES... CHINKY EYED'S 6TH YEAR ANI. SHOW WILL BE FRESH.... IF YOU HAVENT HEARD OF JOELL ORTIZ, STEP YOUR HIP-HOP BARS UP.... SAME THING GOES FOR BLU & PAC D

THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF GIVE AWAYS FROM ORISUE & ACRYLICK......
WE WILL BE GIVING AWAY SOME FREE PASSES FOR THE SHOW SO HIT ME UP BEFORE THE GUEST LIST GETS FULL.....

ZULU NATION​

L.A​

^ you must be trippin... better then most up & coming groups in L.A.. You must be smoking some good @#%$... lol its ok 2 h8
ZULU NATION​

L.A​

^nah they r weak not saying anything about the other people but pacific division sucks ive seen them preform live at dunkxchange and they suck cant flow for @#%$
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^ if you say they are so wack.. then i guess folks had to be wack to work with jdilla.... i must be crazy then lol
ZULU NATION​

L.A​

^dang your taking this to seriously i said pacific division sucks unless your part of their group why would you get hurt? its cool they worked with jdilla now thats talent.
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^ i feel u on that 1 dom... dood talking like he smoking some good north @#%$ lol....
ZULU NATION​

L.A​

Quote:
Sneaker pimp, you must be talking about the dunkxchange when the mics were super f'd up?
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom