Aug 3 - CNN: Comet Elenin Catastrophe 11/9/11

+$%$ it, news like this comes out all the time.. i pay it no minds.. Blk cement 3s in oct though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

click on the link and view the chart
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]Final  Alignment: Elenin – Earth  – Sun[/td][td]Dec 21 2012[/td][/tr][/table]Final  Alignment: Elenin Dec 21 2012
eek.gif
eek.gif

ireport?

COME AT ME BRO.

so tired of reading *%+* like this.... until it actually happens, it's just speculation.

Originally Posted by alan713

More distraction from our real problems.

Exactly. Fear mongering at it's finest. I guess I better go reprogram my computer since it doesn't know how to display after the number 1999...

When will people learn?

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by alan713

Exactly. Fear mongering at it's finest. I guess I better go reprogram my computer since it doesn't know how to display after the number 1999...

When will people learn?
how do i go about learning whats gunna happen in the futur tho bruh? seems dope
pimp.gif

is my wife gunna be a dime? 

will i explore the galaxy?

does lebron ever win anything?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Brolic Scholar wrote:

alan713 wrote:

When will people learn?
how do i go about learning whats gunna happen in the futur tho bruh? seems dope
pimp.gif

is my wife gunna be a dime? 

will i explore the galaxy?

does lebron ever win anything?

The future?
laugh.gif

You think Y2K is going down in the future? I don't even...

/\ so because Y2k happened we should disregaurd any other mass warnings... gotcha

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ so because Y2k happened we should disregaurd any other mass warnings... gotcha

Do what you want I don't care how you spend your time. I was just responding because you quoted me. Not like we can hide from a comet.

Wow...what if this really happens. But it would be really messed up because my birthday the next day lol...

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I'm hiding in ninjahoods bomb shelter, comet takes one look at that crap hole and it won't want to get it's hands dirty.
Spoiler [+]

Comet.jpg

I dont understand the philosophy behind people being so thirsty for the world to end.. I think people believe disasters will end all rosy with rays of light like in the movies.. Shame on the people who wishes this would actually happen and most of all, shame on the fool who wrote this falsified mess.. The comet is named after the guy who "discovered" it, idiots...

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I dont understand the philosophy behind people being so thirsty for the world to end.. I think people believe disasters will end all rosy with rays of light like in the movies.. Shame on the people who wishes this would actually happen and most of all, shame on the fool who wrote this falsified mess.. The comet is named after the guy who "discovered" it, idiots...

Nah, people have nothing to live for so they want to take everyone out with them. Too afraid lazy to do the dirty any work, so they fantasize about comets and disaster movie scenarios.

Makes them feel good about accomplishing nothing and being negative. "See I told you the world was gonna end... again."
laugh.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Let's not focus on the negative things that will happen to us.. you'll just end up feeding it.

Back
Top Bottom