Aug 3 - CNN: Comet Elenin Catastrophe 11/9/11

This was released this past week (july 25, 2011) on CNN ireport.... and is NOW featured as one of their top stories over the past 5 years!!!

"Nov 9, 2011 the earth will supposedly cross the threshold of the debris tail of ELENIN on the same plain (assuming ELENIN is a real object that would be catastrophic)..."

Read more- http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-640370

We're +#%+%@...Aww @$!$...

This also ties in with the massive gearing up of underground bases  recently built, specifically under the new Denver International Airport.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Cnn..." I REPORT " lol naw buddy

word. i looked this comet up. 22 million miles is the closest it will get. density similar to packed ice/dirt. once it passes earth, won't be seen for thousands of yrs. hard to see with naked eye even on a clear night. elenin is not an acronym, its the name of the amateur astronomer who found it.

now, i know nasa knows the most about what is out there, more than they care to make public im sure. Elenin is 1 of a few bodies of mass that are supposed to pass earth....(Apophis, Comet Honda to name a couple...btw apophis is a str8 up asteroid). Honda is supposed to fly much closer to earth even.

with all that said, space is what scares me the most. Jobs, girls, money, the yankees are insignificant when you think it about it all. NASA hasn't discovered much of the near earth objects it predicts is out there, and it really only takes one to be the one.

live it up!

Originally Posted by Caerus

We're +#%+%@...Aww @$!$...

This also ties in with the massive gearing up of underground bases  recently built, specifically under the new Denver International Airport.
30t6p3b.gif

RICH PEOPLE GOING UNDERGROUND LEAVING US TO DIE FIRST

TOO BAD UFOS ARE GOING SNATCH US UP TO A NEW EARTH & LEAVE THEM BASTARDS IN THE TRENCHES
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Or maybe not.
Yeah, probably not.

One more for good measure.
laugh.gif
haha winner, people trip for no reason, wonder how many "end of the worlds" we will live thru in our life time haha s*** is gettin old

I'm hiding in ninjahoods bomb shelter, comet takes one look at that crap hole and it won't want to get it's hands dirty.

Back
Top Bottom