Aug 30 Super Smackdown LIVE 8pm - Orton vs Christian Cage Match, Cena vs Barrett, Punk vs Khali

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

its about damn time they merged the two shows again. wwe doesnt have enough talent to have wrestlers exclusive to one show only.
edit: nvm, i tuned in too late, didn't realize hgh was just tlking about super smackdown.  
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Few minute behind. Freaking HHH starting the show AGAIN. Ugh, I'm really getting sick of his CONSTANT presence in basically every other segment.

Wow, did he say Raw + Smackdown every week??? So can we PLEASE UNIFY THE TITLES????????

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Few minute behind. Freaking HHH starting the show AGAIN. Ugh, I'm really getting sick of his CONSTANT presence in basically every other segment.

Wow, did he say Raw + Smackdown every week??? So can we PLEASE UNIFY THE TITLES????????

i tuned in late too but i dont think it's an everyweek thing. i just think the "coo" is announcing super smackdown which is both shows' talent on one show this tuesday, which we all already knew.

Punk going in on Nash.
laugh.gif

And no Nash, no one wants to see Nash vs. Punk.
sick.gif

I can't help but think that had they put a young guy in Nash's spot I would be more into this storyline. It would have done wonders for the young guys career too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Foreseeable future= Football season

Good point.
It's good they gave Nash the NWO music.  They needed something to make him seem relevant.

So Raw is going to have a super show going forward, what about Smackdown?

Back
Top Bottom