August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Ever since I posted in this thread it’s remained at the top of my Unread Followed threads.....I’ve just been clearing it, not really following but still hours later and every time I check NT again and I see this MotherF’ing Alsina name...::what the hell is going on.....

Need to unsubscribe this sh.....how’d I even end up here!?

The best part about older women is that they don't waste your time with bs. They're comfortable with nastiness and eager to share their extensive experience with a younger man. It's a beautiful thing.

They’re amazing. Love how they age like a fine vino. Dealing with this 44 year old now and it’s been fun.

I think it's older women mentality. Women at that age that ain't looking for a walking atm. They can buy whatever they want and don't want nobody feeling like they owe them something. Can get straight to business and get on with your life. It's the maturity.

Anybody old enough in the game realize that as many games you play, they eventually end up playing you back.

Hollywood Be Moving To Fast To Keep Up With. When Did Common-Angela Rye End For Common-Tiffany Haddish To Begin?!?

Bonus Round:

How Was Rihanna Dating CB/Drake And Engaged To Matt Kemp All Within Like A Year?

Main reason I messed with older women even when I was in my 20’s is they always rocked the Bush. Nothing like seeing that natural growth popping out the sides and top of the panties.
I’ll take a bald muff but that ain’t the wave for me.

Main reason I messed with older women even when I was in my 20’s is they always rocked the Bush. Nothing like seeing that natural growth popping out the sides and top of the panties.
I’ll take a bald muff but that ain’t the wave for me.
What you doing with the Bush tho 🤔
Waxed>

who aint been hotting it
common
cthagod
a few others
she been tryna get pregnant by a star
but noe wanna keep her
just use her as a sperm receptacle
im sure folks wont believe me
but TRUST me
i know
just cant say how
id hit though

You Know, But Cant Say How

Nobody Will Believe You, But Trust You.....

You See How This Could Be Difficult?

Back
Top Bottom