August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

His ex-wife (Tisa Campbell) is known for putting subliminal comments throughout social media and interviews about Will and Duane’s relationship.

1594466935408.jpeg
I havent kept up at all but what...?

I havent kept up at all but what...?

Duane and Will supposedly were secret lovers. Something about Will paid $2 million during the bankruptcy and divorce.

So his ex wife always saying some underlying stuff about them being lovers and Will destroying their marriage.

Start at 4:43

Will said my social media is my bread and butter.

This was Will controlling the narrative. He said if I get on your show you're gonna be the bad guy.

10000% this and I'll add that him & Jada are most likely 'business partners' at this stage in their life. She's promoting 'Red Table Talk' and he's doing his thing.

Both of 'em rehearsed their lines, 'entanglement' was a well thought out buzzword to keep both of their platforms trending.

10000% this and I'll add that him & Jada are most likely 'business partners' at this stage in their life. She's promoting 'Red Table Talk' and he's doing his thing.

Both of 'em rehearsed their lines, 'entanglement' was a well thought out buzzword to keep both of their platforms trending.

Good, hope it’s all planned because I’d hate to see Will turn out like Little Bill from “Boogie Nights”. You know that New Year’s Eve party scene I’m talking about.

My only beef with Smitty is that he became the one negro that white people and their sycophantic legion, loved to like. Outside of that, I wish him well.

Like that’s not even funny. Why does that have so many likes. It doesn’t even make sense on any level, benoit wasn’t cheating on he had a fit of roid rage
And he killed his wife, kids and himself.

That dude needs to lose his posting privileges.

Man that joint is nowhere near as good as the Antoine Dodson song. No #PrisonerOfTheMoment labeling.

Back
Top Bottom