August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Interesting
27-Mariah-Carey-and-Will-Smith.jpg

must be awkward as hell to be jaden smith... seeing ya mama sleeping with different dudes espeically if they around your age.. while ya pops is still around smh...
as weird as jaden is hes probably the most normal out that family...

September blue a ***** for putting it out there, he a side dude exposing her and their relationship.

Will been slick sweet........ Jada was always more masculine.

Hancock was funny as all hell, my favorite movie of Smith. I was personally upset that he played Ali, with Mario Van Peebles playing Malcolm X. After watching a few times, Ali was decent, but Van Peebles should have never played X. That movie did make me have a thing for Nona Gaye though.

In regard to his sex life? More power to him. As long as there are those who are willing to sleep their way to the top? He'll never have to worry about getting laid, regardless of gender. That goes for Jada as well.

Damb... can't believe Will Smith is a certified cùck.

Unless he gets Alsina's bum aşs killed like he ordered Tupac to get killed... 😉😉😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

So we're critiquing Will's films in here
Pursuit of happiness is probably my favorite of his. I bought enemy of the state on DVD so i must've liked it at some point. Focus was so trash. I disliked his accent in Ali; it was so forced.
He's good but I've never been a huge fan of his movies. Fresh Prince show is classic of course.

will was good as son in shark tale.

but not as good as chris rock in osmosis jones.

and thats on baby

will smith don't even have any classic movies
martin got more classics than him
will aint got even 1 movie better than
a thin line between love a hate
or
blue streak
or
nothin to lose

Bad Boys
Independence Day
MIB
Enemy of the State
Focus
Hancock
Wild Wild West

Calling it now, he's getting nominated for an Oscar for his role as King Richard.

Bad Boys
Independence Day
MIB
Enemy of the State
Focus
Hancock
Wild Wild West

Calling it now, he's getting nominated for an Oscar for his role as King Richard.
Everything was fine till you mentioned Wild Wild West lol. The only thing classic about that movie is that it's often debated as one of the biggest movie flops in history along with Waterworld. But movies like Bad Boys, Independence Day, and MIB were monsters. Either ppl are to young to know of forgot, smith was running running Hollywood for a good long stretch. Say what you want about his personal life, but for a black man in Hollywood to get leading roles that paid more than anyone else in the industry during the mid to late 90's/2000's shouldn't be overlooked. The man opened doors for others to come through. He showed Hollywood that a black actor can draw massive numbers on a global scale consistently. There was only a small handful of Black leading actors that we're doing it like that back then. Eddie, Denzel, and Smith we're in a league of their own.

Did Jada use to finance his albums or something....
Like why take this public... This the type of stuff you save for your memoir

I'm Still Jealous BTW...
I'll be at the Soho house when they open NY back up

Back
Top Bottom