August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Not to be lipstick alley..but this was hella random popping up in my timeline at 3am on July 1st.

2020 hitting different.

Bruhhhh....said will and Jada don't have sex anymore but are life partners.

We always know it was an open relationship..but they're just like roommates :lol:.

Said he sat down with Will and Will said give her the wood if she wants it. He was cool with watching..

Son...

Screenshot_20200701-035454_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200701-034345_Chrome.jpg

16:35 mark

gettyimages-800875612-2048x2048.jpg

August ALWAYS been lost tho. He literally has no family or friends. It makes sense that they would ‘pick’ him. All his interviews are the most depressing shh to listen to. He needs a real life therapist, NOT Angela Yee, she trash.

but just based off the last couple Will interviews I’ve seen, seems like he’s hiding something, something not right. Loved Will as an actor growing up, but grown man to grown man, his energy is way off.

August ALWAYS been lost tho. He literally has no family or friends. It makes sense that they would ‘pick’ him. All his interviews are the most depressing shh to listen to. He needs a real life therapist, NOT Angela Yee, she trash.

If the genders were reversed, this would be a huge deal. Jada twice his age, she coming through and showering him with vacations and sex. He's of age but it's still wild.

Just promotion for the new album

This the most I've heard his name since his debut album. This is great free promotion.

If the genders were reversed, this would be a huge deal. Jada twice his age, she coming through and showering him with vacations and sex. He's of age but it's still wild.
Would you say it was a "huge deal" when Diddy started smashing Steve Harvey's daughter?

Maybe I just don't keep up with these kinds of lipstick alley stories, but I don't remember anyone really giving a ****.

He's spoke on this in the past. There was controversy surrounding it. They were ****ing bruh.
Yea, I’m not saying it isn’t true...he’s talking about it to get his name out there....and it’s super weird/cringe.

Would you say it was a "huge deal" when Diddy started smashing Steve Harvey's daughter?

Maybe I just don't keep up with these kinds of lipstick alley stories, but I don't remember anyone really giving a ****.

There's been a lot of attention to predators the last few months on old men preying on young women that are poor, have family issues and sexually abused. He's of legal age but it's still wild.

On a separate thought, Yo I remember Hearing that celebs/rich people do foul **** and let the public find out wait and see how much time it takes to forget.

like this will go away people will forget.

this is the year to drop some heavy ****.

She put the monkeypaw on that boy no jordan peels

bruh thought she was finna make another Hov. ya big fool

shoulda kept smashing and keep that powerful family in your corner. Win win as long as Will ain’t charging no finders fees....

Lotta guys and gals go out there to make it and up being toys in some swingers affair's. People in the industry get married for image in and publicity stunts. Youngins think it's cool to get pimped out by these gross old folks.

No it wouldn't.

Old men **** women in their 20s and 30s all the time.

August is a grown *** man.

It is so disingenuous to even say Jada was grooming dude when this ***** August says himself I sat down with Will and he said it was cool for me to smash.

That's not how grooming works :lol:

Back
Top Bottom