August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Untitled.png

See
I disagree and believe there's a big misconception with long term married couples drifting apart and finding intimacy with external partners. Once you've built your family and careers, some individuals do not allow their sexual desires to break the family. I've seen August perform his first NYC show before he was signed, security had to carry him off stage, the women fans were going to tear him apart. I do not believe he was "pimped", they collectively decided to allow the relationship to form. Jada is not disgusting. Jada is phenomenally sexy, mentally grown and mature. I've dated several older women and they can show you a love depth like no other. I hope this helps, speaking as an O.G. who has been in open relationships. Last note, wack of August to speak on it publicly. Will should have had an NDA signed.

I agree as far as dating someone older and I have had some experiences with that. But swinging couples is something different than just dating an older individual. Some nasty love triangles out there I've seen folks getting tangled up in.

August Alsina is a straight SUCKA.

Regardless of whatever gossip you may think of Will and Jada’s relationship, that clown been out here snitching.

And for what?

He was the side piece (w/ permission allegedly) and didn’t want play the part, so now he wants to destroy their family.

Did he think Jada was gonna run off to be with him after all of this?

That’s straight garden tool behavior:smh:

I heard rumors a bit back that they were going to split and sell "Her Lake" the compound they have

Guess they just made agreements

i didn't watch the video so maybe that's why i don't know, but what does August get outta of this? why is he coming out with this info?

will smith going to sign those divorce papers if jada can't make up some good lie to bounce back from this trust me

maybe by next year when people forget bout all this mess

i already know will smith be happy to be working on movie sets to smash new females since jada aint giving up the goods no more

will was also a heavy drunk for the pass few years...movies flopping and being in a home with a chick who dont want you

shoot i would be drunk by 11 am like he use to do also ...like idunno jada comes off as liar and to say she didn't smash tupac ..but he writing love letters, got your daughter writing letters also to him saying to make mommy happy if he was alive...like dawg..i would peace out my whole family ..jaden might get a pass but he the one who brought august to the home in the first place smhx100

and jada said she settled for will and was crying on her wedding because it felt like a mistake smhx200

will get your stuff together and fix all this now ..you got a succubus on your back bruh

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This is really nothing new other than this August dude putting it out there for ppl to talk about.

Jada and Will been smashing whoever they want for over 2 decades now.
People act like Will wasn’t openly banging margot Robbie

also him and Liza koshy was rumored

at this point in their marriagethey just are partners and not really into the intimate with each other.

It wasn't open, people speculated based on their chemistry. I hope he did though. Another thing why August violated is people can be open, but they don't want it thrown back in their face, that can **** up the dynamic.

Willow and Jaden should turn out just fine. No mental damage done because mommy and daddy can't get things right.

I have no clue why celebs, entertainers, athletes, rockstars, rappers, etc get married other than for publicity or brand enhancement.

People act like Will wasn’t openly banging margot Robbie
Fam joined Suicide Squad after making a bad con man movie in Focus just so he could continue banging her :lol: Smashing for like 3 years.

also him and Liza koshy was rumored

at this point in their marriage they just are partners and not really into the intimate with each other.
Damn. I dont follow Will much with how he's found new life with social media. Guess thats his new field to bag chicks.

More power to them.

Willow and Jaden should turn out just fine. No mental damage done because mommy and daddy can't get things right.

I have no clue why celebs, entertainers, athletes, rockstars, rappers, etc get married other than for publicity or brand enhancement.
Well you said it. Also people want their cake and eat it too. It’s fun to have a family kids, but they also want to sleep around with other people. Normal people can’t do that but if your rich and your wife feels the same way, you can go on and have fun

Back
Top Bottom