August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

1928EC83-5EB3-4FDB-8E6F-F2E7B2E00345.jpeg

DONT LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If true. It's Super Beta behavior on Will's behalf.

"Yeah my guy, take care of her and bring her back in one piece ha ha"

If Will is the king of the Smith family tree. Jada already gave him two kids. What harm does discrete fun cause? Especially approved discrete fun...

Do you buy August Confessions album.. Do you stream it on Spotify... Is there some kind of code that was broken...

Either way I’m still jealous....
Only less than a year ago I’m here vibing to The Smiths in concert by my lonesome self jealous as hell.. at Willows bf.. he could’ve sang every note in key and I wouldn’t have cared

Where does I, robot rank?
Somewhere in the middle.

After MiB2 Will should've found one director he could keep collaborating with but to me it seems he almost didn't care and would do one movie out the blue according to his old formula.

Also it hurt him that he never had that one go to franchise he could keep churning out until he was 70. Bruce got Die Hard, Tom got Mission Impossible, Arnold got Terminator even when he aint the main star anymore, Sly got Rambo and Rocky, even Keanu managed to land in John Wick recently, etc.

When you do that two star thing then you run in to problems like Glover or Chan where your partner dont want to do it or aint in favor so it becomes inconsistent like every Bad Boy movie having a 10+ year gap. Plus Will aint want to do a Independence Day sequel.

Last edited:
After reading your post Master Zik Master Zik you think Will's franchise should've been Independence Day, MIB, or if he had taken the Matrix could that have been his home? Or maybe he's okay riding the 4th and 5th position. Being #1 is a lot of pressure and he already did that at the height of Hollywood in the 90s. Also he kinda seemed like the center of the suicide squad movie.

After reading your post Master Zik Master Zik you think Will's franchise should've been Independence Day, MIB, or if he had taken the Matrix could that have been his home? Or maybe he's okay riding the 4th and 5th position. Being #1 is a lot of pressure and he already did that at the height of Hollywood in the 90s. Also he kinda seemed like the center of the suicide squad movie.
The problem with doing that with MIB is it was such a buddy cop flick. Tommy Lee Jones probably one of the best straight man in a comedy duo. It's why despite the ending he was immediately brought back for MIB2.

The problem with Independence Day is it was a one off. Will was also in this kinda lane where he wasn't doing sequels like that. He'd move from a comedy to action to sci-fi and not look back. ID wasnt made with a sequel in mind and if it was it was always gonna be years later. You can't just have the same aliens keep coming back to invade :lol: Unless you switch up the format and make it more of a war action flick.

His best chance was The Matrix. I would've liked to see him take that for 3 movies. Most likely a Matrix 4 (and 5 & 6) would've been made much sooner than it is now with Keanu.

With the movies he did make, I'd probably say I, Robot. He could've turned that in to a franchise. It technically is still a buddy cop flick but its with a faceless drab looking robot so Will is the clear #1 star in that. Also I Am Legend if you change the ending or do a bunch of prequels.

SS was centered on him a bit but it was never his movie.

When it came to pure entertainment and more on the fictional side Will's best chance was with a sci-fi franchise or straight up action/action _____ movie. 2000s and 2010s had Will doing a bit more serious dramatic movies though and then filler comedy stuff.

He probably thought he had something with Gemini Man.

Reactions: wr
Master Zik Master Zik
I think Gemini Man is his attempt to not be scared of technology.like he doesn't want to hesitant of the deep fake tech like he was of the stop motion cameras in the Matrix pitch.

The problem with doing that with MIB is it was such a buddy cop flick. Tommy Lee Jones probably one of the best straight man in a comedy duo. It's why despite the ending he was immediately brought back for MIB2.

The problem with Independence Day is it was a one off. Will was also in this kinda lane where he wasn't doing sequels like that. He'd move from a comedy to action to sci-fi and not look back. ID wasnt made with a sequel in mind and if it was it was always gonna be years later. You can't just have the same aliens keep coming back to invade :lol: Unless you switch up the format and make it more of a war action flick.

His best chance was The Matrix. I would've liked to see him take that for 3 movies. Most likely a Matrix 4 (and 5 & 6) would've been made much sooner than it is now with Keanu.

With the movies he did make, I'd probably say I, Robot. He could've turned that in to a franchise. It technically is still a buddy cop flick but its with a faceless drab looking robot so Will is the clear #1 star in that. Also I Am Legend if you change the ending or do a bunch of prequels.

SS was centered on him a bit but it was never his movie.

When it came to pure entertainment and more on the fictional side Will's best chance was with a sci-fi franchise or straight up action/action _____ movie. 2000s and 2010s had Will doing a bit more serious dramatic movies though and then filler comedy stuff.

He probably thought he had something with Gemini Man.
Typed all that
His movies are trash

Typed all that
His movies are trash
Still on that drunken bender I see.
Master Zik Master Zik
I think Gemini Man is his attempt to not be scared of technology.like he doesn't want to hesitant of the deep fake tech like he was of the stop motion cameras in the Matrix pitch.
20 years later I don't know if he's making that statement.

Besides that they weren't even using the real de-aging tech for Gemini Man :lol: It was just that cgi double screen 2 takes stuff.

Yeah they faked a deep fake, the CGI in Gemini Man was awful.
I agree. Some of the scenes look like some greater value Will's fighting washed Will.

The ending scene was awful to watch.

I also hear he yelled at Jaden for A.E. flopping.

Will is the perfect example of smiling through the pain.
Daughter had a hit record about whipping her hair then goes b.spears and shaves her head.

Son was on the way to being a young action star now modelling women's clothes and tweeting like an individual to the center of Kanye and Trump.

Wife got Septembers Finest in the house like a reverse baby boy.

Last edited:
Will should've focused on/propped up Trey a bit more. He's a DJ but he could've been his heir apparent movie star son.

Gave him Just the 2 of Us vid and after that tucked him in the shadows :lol: Fam don't even got his own Wikipedia page (I wouldn't even know he's actually Will Smith the 3rd if I didn't look on his siblings' page :lol: :smh: )

Last edited:
This will of course blow over, but AA done mess up. Nobody wants to deal with a chatty patty. Especially in the industry. Hope he can weather this storm.

Back
Top Bottom