January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m worried about NXT too. I’m not worried about a 2 hour show if it’s still a great show, but I am worried Vince will get his hands on it and ruin it. Dan Matha will be pushed ala Baron Corbin and feuds will be based around big wrestler calling smaller wrestler short

I'm just worried about NXT jobbing to them.

I think if NXT was to debut on national tv then there's no way they'd be the ones jobbing to AEW..Trips would throw everything possible at them and it'd be an interesting fight..WWE would win though..

tenor.gif

I’m worried about NXT too. I’m not worried about a 2 hour show if it’s still a great show, but I am worried Vince will get his hands on it and ruin it. Dan Matha will be pushed ala Baron Corbin and feuds will be based around big wrestler calling smaller wrestler short

Dan Matha beating Swerve and Koochida in a handicap match >>>>

Is Brock the best pure athlete (not wrestler or promo or in ring worker) ever?..
Probably. Incredible combination of size, speed, strength and agility.

Throw in the fact that the man almost made an nfl team without any experience. Had solid combine numbers when measured. Stepped in the ufc and won a title and most importantly, did not embarrass himself or the pro wrestling industry while doing it.

Freakish athlete. Roids prob helped but he still put in the work :lol:

While The Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar is top shelf,
in my opinion, his athleticism is overrated if in consideration for
best pure athlete ever.

Gimme a break with that super duper weak comparison..About the only thing you can compare AEW to is WCW..And I'm pretty sure WCW was very successful when their first Nitro aired and for several years after..But then look what happened to WCW

WCW was an extremely stupid company that might still be around today if it wasn't so incompetent run at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom