December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

giving up the donk in them white pants!
giphy.gif

So did Sasha win?..Cause there's no way, with her being the gaot female wrestler in history, she could've lost of Low Ios..

Man, that was a good match. Thanks for hyping it up beforehand. Glad I tuned in.

I might need to start at least watching everything Bayley/Sasha are doing because they seem to be doing their thing.

Great Horn work by Bayley to distract Io.

Cool finishing sequence there, you know anything that involves Mists will get my endorsement.

Overall, Good match man.

Interesting never knew they fought. Will have to find that match on NJPW World.

Speaking of any matches worth checking out from the New Japan Cup thus far.

I can only imagine how much you enjoyed any of the matches Sonata has had in tournament.

@dangerousg JCMojica24 JCMojica24

I haven't watched any of it to be honest

But I would recommend skipping the SEDONA matches

I will also say this, I much prefer Performance Center interns being used as fans vs. Regular Humans being in the audience.

They at least know when/how to react to a wrestling match without trying to get themselves attention.

This is worse than Tim Duncan getting ejected from the game for laughing. I can't believe this. William Regal loves trotting his jolly *** out when people cheat, but'll watch by the wayside when Asuka pop up from under the ring like Hornswaggle & spits green stuff in Hot Mama Banks face during COVID-19 like some fugazi canal street Taijri???

This was uncalled for, Io's victory was fluke, Bayley is an amazing friend & an even more amazing person, & that hack referee should be fired for not immediately DQing that dummy of the sky after seeing that stuff on Sasha's FACE!

HilariousGivingEyra-size_restricted.gif

This is worse than Tim Duncan getting ejected from the game for laughing. I can't believe this. William Regal loves trotting his jolly *** out when people cheat, but'll watch by the wayside when Asuka pop up from under the ring like Hornswaggle & spits green stuff in Hot Mama Banks face during COVID-19 like some fugazi canal street Taijri???

This was uncalled for, Io's victory was fluke, Bayley is an amazing friend & an even more amazing person, & that hack referee should be fired for not immediately DQing that dummy of the sky after seeing that stuff on Sasha's FACE!

HilariousGivingEyra-size_restricted.gif

What's even worse, that The Ring Geisha Pirate Kyrie gonna cheat for Asuka at the Horror Show. I can see it from a mile away, INJUSTICE HATERS AMONGST US.

I will also say this, I much prefer Performance Center interns being used as fans vs. Regular Humans being in the audience.

They at least know when/how to react to a wrestling match without trying to get themselves attention.
You mean you don’t like classic chants such as what, yes, this is awesome, you deserve it, you still got it, this is wrestling, and fight forever?

Back
Top Bottom