December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

oof4m9ykqg851.jpg

Saw a clip of Lumis ring entrance. Reminds me of a Komodo Dragon pulling his paralyze legs across the ring. Couldn’t help but laugh.

how’s everyone doing?

D Fly D Fly
danger style danger style
Case Case
degenerate423 degenerate423
@green rhino123
T0INE T0INE
@ihust1e
@6 Rings G.O.A.T.
@Bad Moon Rison
@marikomorose
Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13

whatever day it is today. Have a great one
holding on. Just hoping this pandemic is over sooner than later.

I’m holding on as well :lol:. They just re-closed a lot of places in my area due to the rising Covid cases, which is good, but sucks at the same time. How are the cases in your area?

Saw a clip of Lumis ring entrance. Reminds me of a Komodo Dragon pulling his paralyze legs across the ring. Couldn’t help but laugh.

how’s everyone doing?

D Fly D Fly
danger style danger style
Case Case
degenerate423 degenerate423
@green rhino123
T0INE T0INE
@ihust1e
@6 Rings G.O.A.T.
@Bad Moon Rison
@marikomorose
Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13

whatever day it is today. Have a great one

Not doing too bad..Trying to get an appointment to get an eye exam..I think I'm due for some new lenses cause I keep getting bad headaches..But I can't get in anywhere cause this Covid **** has everything backed up..And our mayor just announced starting tomorrow you can't go anywhere in public without a mask..If you get caught you get a fine (I think it's $75)..smh..How you doing brother evil?

Not doing too bad..Trying to get an appointment to get an eye exam..I think I'm due for some new lenses cause I keep getting bad headaches..But I can't get in anywhere cause this Covid **** has everything backed up..And our mayor just announced starting tomorrow you can't go anywhere in public without a mask..If you get caught you get a fine (I think it's $75)..smh..How you doing brother evil?

covid cases are increasing dramatically. My wife and I are working Mandate OT. We barely get to see each other or the kids. My younger singling is watching my kids. Feel bad for both parties. Be safe out there. My wife’s children hospital has a sharp increase of positive Covid cases among the pediatric population. They’re 80% are symptomatic.

Again. Be safe my NTWT brethren

covid cases are increasing dramatically. My wife and I are working Mandate OT. We barely get to see each other or the kids. My younger singling is watching my kids. Feel bad for both parties. Be safe out there. My wife’s children hospital has a sharp increase of positive Covid cases among the pediatric population. They’re 80% are symptomatic.

Again. Be safe my NTWT brethren

Here in OH we’ve experienced huge spikes in cases..My mother in law is in FL and she’s coming up next week..I almost want her to stay away..Her and my wife want her to be able to take my son to FL with her when she leaves but I don’t think ima allow it..It’s too real out here for my liking and gotta keep my family safe even if it means upsetting some folks..

Back
Top Bottom