December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

• Per WrestleVotes, WWE will be using 2500 square feet of LED boards to create an interactive experience with live fans at the Amway Center for future television.
  • They also note applications will be taken to appear on screen starting next week.

Interested in seeing how this will turn out.

8sdysad1m3h51.jpg

noblekane noblekane
Peep Game Peep Game

I was about to watch Baywatch but this caught my eye

10/12/17 Edition of Impact Weekly (Pluto TV)

DOubt yall remember but it has really held my attention.

Main Event coming soon

1597508066645.png
I dont remember this probably when i stopped watching wrestling. I do remember garza jr tagging with another mexican dude and having good matches with lax and lucha bros. johnny mumdo really improved while in lucha underground both in ring and on the mic

As for who ends up in the Reclamation group, Ciampa is a lock.

He'll likely be the leader since he's a GOODT! wrestler and can be the mouthpiece.

As y'all were talking about, Dominick Development would be a nice fit too. Even though he's not an imposing figure as someone like LeBraun he could be the muscle of the group.

As far as the female(s) member the only woman in NXT that comes to mind as a viable member in terms of wrestling ability is Credit Score, but I don't know if she'll join without Gargano. However if Gargano joins that means he and Ciampi will be grouped together again and they don't need to be associated together in any capacity for the next decade.

tl:dr #Waitandsee.

Watching Dynamite now.

These weekly TNT title matches with Cody ain't IT.

He tries to carry himself as a big deal with these elaborate entrances and the 50 people entourage that comes to the ring with him every week but it just seems off.

If anything Omega and Cody roles should be switched.

I read a spoiler for next week that makes all of this mute. I'm sure everyone will enjoy IT. :lol:

Watching Dynamite now.

These weekly TNT title matches with Cody ain't IT.

He tries to carry himself as a big deal with these elaborate entrances and the 50 people entourage that comes to the ring with him every week but it just seems off.

If anything Omega and Cody roles should be switched.

I read a spoiler for next week that makes all of this mute. I'm sure everyone will enjoy IT. :lol:
YES. This would’ve been the perfect showcase for Kenny to be putting on clinics on a weekly basis. Instead we are getting the homeless Cena Us Open Challenge with none of the star power and (obviously) no crowd involvement.

Back
Top Bottom