Augusta NTers I Need Your Help

There is a great possibility I may be relocating to the Augusta area and I'm trying to find out more about the area in terms of social life, demographic, activities, etc....I'd like to know more about the area before I make a major decision so if anyone can give me some insight on Augusta besides the place where the Masters is held, it would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, if it helps I'm 25 and black.

Augusta is a very nice place to live. The social life is great for your age range we have clubs such as Dreams, Cream, Coconuts,etc. The city holds a big party for every first friday downtown, on Broad Street. We host the Masters, Bass Fishing Tournaments, and Boat races. Nothin takes more than 20 minutes to get to. They are redoing our mall and the new stores will be open in the fall. The best places to cop your shoes are Footaction and Athelete's Foot. We do have Champ's, Footlocker, Finishline, Journey's, and Underground Station. I hope this helps.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Alwayz Reppin 4 tha Ladiez Member #10- Mizz Jordan
Richmond County (Augusta Baby!)​

^^^^ Damn!...

Augusta done came up. I haven't been there in almost 10 years though. Only place I could remember about Augusta was going to Ft. Gordon with my pops to travel with his basketball team.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
We eat more Peanuts than Jimmy Carter Member #8- AMR
Clayton County aka Shermanville​
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

Yeah Augusta is doing a little bit better! I'm not from there, but I got a lot of cousins there (Big up to Sly Tay!!). Last time I was there...about a year ago seen tons of fakes and the shoe game is .....eeeehhhhhnnnn!

Yea Sly Tay is part of Foxie 103 he came to my high school a couple years ago to do a program. DeeeCeee you cant judge a place by how many fakes you see every city in the US have people who rock fakes, Augusta is a fine place and the shoe game is not eeehhhhhhnnnnnnn
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Alwayz Reppin 4 tha Ladiez Member #10- Mizz Jordan
Richmond County (Augusta Baby!)​

man, there's sooo many fakes. like on the side of the freakin roads, it's mad tents, with fake jordans of all colors and styles.

i remember going to the mall like at 6 am so i can get j's the day of their release and rock them to school.. those were the days.

^ Do your sig checks in the GA Sole post. Do you need help with it?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

mizzjordan23 pretty much summed it up. It's an area with decent nightlife and it helps if you have a little money.

Quote:
man, there's sooo many fakes. like on the side of the freakin roads, it's mad tents, with fake jordans of all colors and styles.

Truth. Was on Wrightsboro road and this dude had a tent set up and had some hunter green 3's. Fake 7's are a classic here.

Whenever you get in town, just hit me up. I can show you around the city. Peace.
Wanted: Air Jordans 12's Any Color, Size 13.

Back
Top Bottom