Austin Niketalkers vol where you at???

what up texas heads, Im gonna be in the austin area prob in march for spring break/flatstock24/austinrecordconvention/sxsw and was wondering what are some
pimp.gif
shoe spots. That perferrably carries nikes/clarks/ or any other types imopen to whatever. Im planning early to get my trip straight. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by ClipsofDoom

what up texas heads, Im gonna be in the austin area prob in march for spring break/flatstock24/austinrecordconvention/sxsw and was wondering what are some
pimp.gif
shoe spots. That perferrably carries nikes/clarks/ or any other types im open to whatever. Im planning early to get my trip straight. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
There's Completing Clothing on Guadalupe & MLK, Tyler's on Guadalupe between 23rd and 24th St.

Ayo anyone else from Austin down to display for All Star Sneakend? We need some heat from Austin to show. Hit me with a PM or an email. No cost we just needparticipation.

Wale at Republic Live on Friday. Tickets on sale at Complete on Guadalupe and MLK for 18$. Will be there.
pimp.gif

The show was pretty cool. He had some wack dudes to open up for him, with the exception of a couple.

I was the Mexican dude with the Black 006 W)Taps Vans Chukkas.
nerd.gif

Snowed Today.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Anyways, Anyone Gonna Be At Nice Kicks Grand Opening This Sat?
I'll Be There For Sure To See Whats Up.

Come on Austin Sneakerheads!?!?!
Where we at?
Let Stand Up.
Anyways,
Who did attend the Nice Kicks Grand Opening?
Kinda Late To Ask But Someone Needs To Keep Austin On The Map.
It was pretty packed. took about an hour to get in for me and then about an hour and half to pay.

Didnt go to the opening, but have been by pretty frequently. Cool atmosphere. Has anyone been to sneak attack austin or sole fresco

Originally Posted by MattUT

Didnt go to the opening, but have been by pretty frequently. Cool atmosphere. Has anyone been to sneak attack austin or sole fresco

naw but i've only heard of sole fresco i believe.

Visited Sole Fresco during SXSW. Cool spot. It was pretty packed when I went so I didn't have a good look around. They did have a decent shirt selection. Shoe selection was aight.. only one pair caught my eye.

Back
Top Bottom