Austin Niketalkers vol where you at???

Unofficial events don't require registration. A lot of shows are at clubs and stuff like that. A lot of them are 21+, though.
frown.gif
You can buy tickets either at the door or online when they become available.

Killa Kyleon > Dom Kennedy > *

It'd be pretty cool to attend that show. And to answer your question about SXSW, if you're 21+, just cop yourself an Artist Wristband. It may seem like a lot of money but the experience is worth it. Go to free shows during the day, attend dope showcases at night.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Killa Kyleon > Dom Kennedy > *

It'd be pretty cool to attend that show. And to answer your question about SXSW, if you're 21+, just cop yourself an Artist Wristband. It may seem like a lot of money but the experience is worth it. Go to free shows during the day, attend dope showcases at night.
Come through, it'll be early in the evening (7-10) and isn't bad at all for DOM + Killa @ $10. Tickets are available at http://domkennedyatx.eventbrite.com and will be at a few boutiques around Austin next weekend.

So, is the summit out of the window? If you will attend on Saturday or hell, even next Saturday instead, please respond to this post. If we get over 10 people, it's going down ...

Ok, let's try this again. So next Saturday, 8/21. Time??

ciph4
blackxme
youneedthese
illfrozn
willsndvl
Who else?

fuuuu. i forgot all about band. if i make LHB, i have practice on saturday.
laugh.gif

i'll try to see if i can sneak away during lunchtime.

UNLESS...

you guys wanna hit up pluckers for dinner in the evening, and then we can hit up 6'th and swag out.

Well, it's up to you guys if you want to get together on Saturday or wait until we get a larger group together in the future. Someone give me the word ...

Well, it's up to you guys if you want to get together on Saturday or wait until we get a larger group together in the future. Someone give me the word ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

I'm down either way ya. Just let me know so i can set my schedule accordingly.

I take it this didn't happen?  I'll try to make it if you guys set up something else in the future.

Originally Posted by Wings90

I take it this didn't happen?  I'll try to make it if you guys set up something else in the future.
Yeah, we just need to set up an actual event and modify it a bit so the most amount of people that can go and make it attend.
but for now, we only have the location which is Pluckers lol
all we need now is, When, which location i.e. Where, What time, and a list of all the people who can attend. 

Hey, guys.

There's gonna be a Longhorn Band fundraiser this Friday evening at Plucker's!

I will be in attendance, and I am sending an open invitation to all of y'all. If y'all can make it, that'd be great. Just mention you're there for LHB, and some of the proceeds from your bill will benefit the band.

Hope to see some of y'all there!

Hook 'Em!

Did anyone go to the Nice Kicks x Ronnie Fieg x Asics 2.0 release thing this morning?
Just trying to keep this thread relevant.

As for the summit, Who's still down for it?

im in austin anyone looking for columbia 11s. size 11
dinosaur jrs size 11
or black and chrome 2s size 10.5
local meet up only.
shoot me a text or pm me.
512-368-0770

Back
Top Bottom