Austin Niketalkers vol where you at???

Austin tryin to get something together... NICE!

Jump into the SA thread and let us know... Some of us would be down to meet up for sure...

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

All this Pluckers talk...I haven't been there in FOREVER...
frown.gif

that's cause you live in houston. c'mon, son.
i'm still down to meet up. i'm at pluckers at least once a week.
laugh.gif

I want to take the time out to thank everyone once again for their continued support over the years.

If you have attended one H-Town Sneaker Summit, or all of them, it means a lot to us.

We could not do this with out you. THANK YOU!!!

With that being said...

CELEBRATING SEVEN YEARS!!!

The H-Town Sneaker Summit is proud to announce that we will be holding our highly anticipated annual winter event at Houston’s premier sports and entertainment facility, the Toyota Center, also known as the home of the Houston Rockets NBA Franchise!!! 

A Limited Number Of Discount Pre-Sale Tickets Are Available NOW On Eventbrite!
http://www.htownsneakersummitwinter11.eventbrite.com/http://www.htownsneakersummitwinter11.eventbrite.com/
Cash Admission Will Also Be Available At The Door Day Of Show At Regular Price.
It's goin down Sunday, January 23rd 2011 so mark your calendars & make your travel plans now! The H-Town Sneaker Summit is the largest and longest running event of its kind in the entire Southwest where Sneaker Enthusiasts from all walks of life gather to discuss sneakers in a huge party environment! 

* Buy! Sell! Trade! Browse! And Discuss! Rare And Exclusive Sneakers And Clothing!

* Visit One Day Only 'Pop Up Shops' By The Finest Local Brands And Boutiques!

* View Displays From Some Of The Hottest Sneaker Collections And More!

* Win Raffle Prizes And Free Giveaways!

* Watch NFL Games with the Sports Rapp Live Crew!

* Special Guests Appearances To Be Announced!

* More Detailed Information To Be Announced Soon! Spread The Word & Stay Tuned!

In the meantime...

...to receive special updates, win give aways, or get exclusive coupon codes...

Like Us On Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/htownsneakersummit

...and...

Follow Us On Twitter!

http://www.twitter.com/htownsnkrsummit

Then Kick Back And Watch Our Vimeo Channel!

http://vimeo.com/htownsnkrsummit

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SPONSORING, DISPLAYING, VENDING, OR PERFORMING...

EMAIL

htownsneakersummit@gmail.com

or VISIT

http://www.htownsneakersummit.com/

Anyone looking for a pair of 2011 Cements sz. 10 or 11, I'll be in SA tomorrow/Austin the rest of the weekend. $190 OBO.

xciph4@gmail.com if you're interested.

Sneaker Palooza Volume 2 is set for March 13, 2011. Sneaker Palooza is a street-culture event that showcases San Antonio’s up and coming artists (musicians, art, graffiti artist, b-boys and girls, local fashion designers, and sneaker enthusiast). The goal of the event is to offer a platform for our community to express their artistic talents and lift that negative connotation that surrounds street-culture. The event will feature performances by some of san Antonio's best talent-AJ Hernz, Question, Bed Stuy Gab, Bugsy, Rob Tyson, Diego Bernal and Slic Vic. We will also feature some of the freshest DJ's-DJ M, DJ AOK, DJ Quake, DJ Chorizo Funk, DJ JJ Lopez and DJ Deacos. Sneaker Palooza also will feature performances from hip hop recording artist Fonzworth Bentley & Talib Kweli. Tickets available at Sole Boutique.

B-Boy & B-Girl Battle-Crews battle for a $500 CASH PRIZE (8 crews with 5 members)
Best of Show Sneaker Showcase-The most creative sneaker display will walk away with a $500 CASH PRIZE
Art Showcase-The most creative art display will walk away with a $500 CASH PRIZE

Yo austin nters im about to come down there from march 19-27 for my spring break and Ill be moving there with my family permanently once summer vacation starts. Im from Maryland so I feel like things are gonna be a lot different down there. Whats the scene like?

im in the lakeway area around barton creek and spanish oaks if yall know where those are at. whats good though im tryna have a good spring break while im down here wheres the party at. and if anyone could help me find some herbal to indulge in that would be much appreciated as well.

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S.

KIXPO_4x5_FLYER-V21-e1300885025914.jpg

DeadStock x Cowboys Stadium Presents:
Kixpo 2011 Sneaker & Streetwear Expo
Sponsored by Don Davis Scion
Hosted by "Mayor"
w/Tyrone Smiley, DJ Love, and DJ Sober supplying the sounds
Saturday July 2nd from 4pm-10pm
@ Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX
$15 Admission (Includes private tour of Cowboys Stadium)
**BUY TICKETS** - www.kixpo.com/tickets

On Friday July 1st we will have the meet-n-greet/pre-party and are bringing in Vic Lloyd with Leaders from Chicago who will release a Dallas exclusive Fitted and Tee. We are organizing a 5K run for charity the morning of July 2nd and a indoor basketball tournament on Sunday. Still working on the afterparty. Confirmed guests include: Mayor, Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL), Franalations, Mysoletokeep.com, Phase2, JUMPMANBOSTIC, Sneaks Up Crew, HeatSeekers Krew, Retro Kings, Verbhl, Stickie213 and many more. We are working on confirming Mr. Cartoon, SoleSupreme, and a few others.

2wewjf7.jpg

Hello,

The Kollective is sneaker collector group founded by Theo Deaver. We are hosting a sneaker convention on August 7, 2011 at Minute Maid Park during and after the Astros vs. Brewers baseball game. Please request sponsor/exhibtors packet and contact us with any question or comments.

Thanks,

The Kollective
Email: TheKollective@Live.com
Twitter: @TheKollective1  

Me and a few friends are planning to visit Austin in Feb/March. What are some good places for first time visitors?

Last edited:
Going to austin end of February with a bunch of my buddies for a bachelor party,

Any and all recommendations are welcome

Heading out to Austin for a bachelor party at the end of March.

Where are the best bars? I heard 6th St. is for tourists - I'd rather be where the UT girls are at. I heard good things about South Congress St. and Dirty Sixth..... ?

Also, how are the strip clubs? :evil:

Appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom