Authentic or Grey Market Concords check...

Only looking for authentic, so can anyone see anything wrong with this? I know the grey markets come close, but I just want to make sure I am not purchasing a grey market pair.

Last edited:
Compared to my authentic retail pair, these look 100% legit. I dont see any signs that lead me to believe they are GM pairs.

This is a shot of the bottom.

Looks like it has slight yellowing already which is what throws me off...

Last edited:
does the fact that the authentic concords have a blue sole tell you non believers these are real? i would guess real on the fact that the GM ones usually have an amazing PL cut ( OG looking) and these look pretty small so i would guess they are real but i would get some CF pics to make sure

real - 2

fake - 2

you just can't tell anymore with all them unauthorized manufacturers out there these days

I guess my question is, how much would a pair like this go for? Price check? I don't care that they've been worn a few times because I'm only going to wear them anyways, not keep them on ice. So if that can save me a few extra bucks then I'm game...

1. the concords came with super Icy blue soles.
2. CF is real.
3. Heel points look good
4. 23 looks good
5. Jumpman looks good.
6. From the side toe caps look milky which is good cause GM or fakes have transparent toe caps.

Out soles look a little dirty and ankle creases these have been worn.

But IMO these are legit.

I would probably stay around 280 no more then 300 cause the soles are dirty and they have ankle creases.

These are not GM. The 23s on the rears are not streched out and the tint on the outsole is the correct bluish/purplish. 100% authentic IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom