Autographed and game worn Finley PE XII @ Goodwill.....

Someone donated them to Goodwill.
eek.gif

Can't provide the link because it's a live auction, but it's not hard to find
nerd.gif

A couple months ago, someone up in WI donated a few pairs of HEAT. ICEY 00 Space Jams, 01 Black/red XI, and a pair of Royal 1's. All DS-VVVNDS..The 1'swent for $111..
eek.gif
eek.gif
I didn't have the $ at the time and it killed me...(Search closed auctions tosee)

Originally Posted by inglewooood

ok

Your replies are always appreciated, inglewooood. I wish there was more people like you here on NT. Nothing but top notch, quality posts. I always enjoyreading them. They enlighten me..Keep up the good work, sir.

ya i seen them the other day i dont know what made me look, but i couldnt believe if they were real or not

they're at 208.99 now. i was contemplating bidding on the tim hardaway bb4s. would be a lifetime steal if found in a goodwill store.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by inglewooood

ok

Your replies are always appreciated, inglewooood. I wish there was more people like you here on NT. Nothing but top notch, quality posts. I always enjoy reading them. They enlighten me..Keep up the good work, sir.

laugh.gif

i saw em on there earlier...dont know how i came across em in the 1st place but i was like
eek.gif

yesterday i found a Larry Johnson Charlotte Hornets Champion jersey at Value Village for the $6. pretty much brand new and never washed!! sz. 36 though toosmall..

Back
Top Bottom