Avatar is killing the box office vol.#1 movie of ALL TIME (soon)

Originally Posted by KingRamey

i still havent seen this and not really too excited to see it either so i'll probably watch when OnDemand

edit: what's so great about it anyway?
dude, I cant even imagine watching this in 2D. DITCH that plan and watch it while it's still in theaters in 3D.

lots has been said in this thread. just get your %!@ up that couch and go to the theaters. 

smh at dudes waiting for this to come out on dvd or tv to watch it.

you need to watch this in 3D

DonJuan23 wrote:
Let me start by saying i dont like titanic at all but i hear people all day talking about its making so much more money than titanic (on pace anyway). People forget the price of tickets was much cheaper when titanic came out not to mention there are three different price levels for this movie (sd, 3d, imax3d)
well....Titanic also came back out for a 2nd time and not to mention it also came out in a strong economy.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

...And I still haven't seen it.

FFFFFUUUUU!

Julius F. Wrek
Damn, of all people I figured you would have seen it by now.  You're one of NT's better film buffs.

I saw this movie last week, it was visually stunning ( although I had a headache by the time the movie was over).
I thoght the story was a 2010 remake of the cartoon movie FernGully, so it lost a little luster for me.
Not the best movie of the year for me, but overall a must see.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just saw it again, this time in real d 3d. The clarity is improved over the imax 3d. Neytiri looked so beautiful. She > any woman on earth. Ahhh, how I wish pandora was real.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]j/k[/color]

Originally Posted by dalilboy

is this movie really worth watching?? everyone says its good
definitely. GREAT movie. Even though it's pretty long, it was worth the time. It's not a movie that is aimed at a certain demographic, it's meant for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom