I'm having issues seeing my avatar. Was reading through some threads of others complaining about the samething would have posted there, but those appear to be locked, however others were saying they saw the avatar of those complaining, also read once you change your avatar you should give it a few days which I have. Can anyone see my avatar? if not what should I do?

I'm having issues seeing my avatar. Was reading through some threads of others complaining about the samething would have posted there, but those appear to be locked, however others were saying they saw the avatar of those complaining, also read once you change your avatar you should give it a few days which I have. Can anyone see my avatar? if not what should I do?

There's nothing in your settings that would prevent it showing up - can't see anything but the default image though.

There's nothing in your settings that would prevent it showing up - can't see anything but the default image though.

weird. thanks for trying to help though. guess i just have to be patient or someone else will come along with the answer.

weird. thanks for trying to help though. guess i just have to be patient or someone else will come along with the answer.

Back
Top Bottom