How was this not on a single highlight
smh.gif

Courtney Lee gets to hang out with Al and Nick now I guess
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

I don't want to hear none of that mess about this not being a straight
sick.gif
dunk
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

I wish this was being talked about in the 81-page game thread, but no one mentioned it. Thank God we have a separate thread for it.

Yeah that's bull. Doesn't even have to be a dunk with Lebron in front since Lebron's blocking comes from the side of or behind the player. Lebronusually slows down or goes behind the player if he's in front or can get in front (and I think that's what he does in the gif).

EDIT:
Originally Posted by PDub9

Originally Posted by JD617

I wish this was being talked about in the 81-page game thread, but no one mentioned it. Thank God we have a separate thread for it.
It was needed
It made me aware. My cable has been out the whole day
eyes.gif
withthe exception of four channels and I wasn't able to watch the game, so I didn't even bother going into the game thread. All I did was look at the boxscore after the game.

Originally Posted by JD617

It was needed

Stern ain't bout to let Bron's star status and dollar potential decrease due to Courtney Lee.
Is it ridiculous? yes. Should it have been played on highlights? Duh. But the nba is first and foremost a business. They care more about sponsors and dollarsthan providing fans with what we really want.

Real talk, the jokes were funny about Stern hiding Lebron footage, but ESPN and TNT really didn't show the replay of this
smh.gif

OMG

they just showed a quick clip of Lee dunking on Bron in a highlight mix at the end of Sportscenter.

I don't think they showed it in the regular highlights though.

indifferent.gif

CMON...

A thread about that dunk...

Yes LBJ got dunked on, clearly he tried to block it and got yammed on...

Is it worthy of a brand new thread, NO!!

not that impressive imo. I mean Lebron could have swatted that to the fifth row with the force of 300 spartan but i guess he didn't really try and did notwant to hurt Courtney .

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

not that impressive imo. I mean Lebron could have swatted that to the fifth row with the force of 300 spartan but i guess he didn't really try and did not want to hurt Courtney .
Then I guess LeBron didn't wanna win. Those two points cost them the game.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Reaching, but still[/color]

Back
Top Bottom