Awesome Conversation or Awesome Sex?

awesome conversation after awesome sex.

Assuming I stay awake long enough.

Originally Posted by Club29

awesome conversation after awesome sex.

Assuming I stay awake long enough.

laugh.gif
yeah i was gonna say awesome conversation for about 3 minutes after awesome sex.

Just be able to make me laugh till i cry and i'll be happy even if the sex is just aiight.

Real talk its 2:36am soo at first my choice is gonna be great sex.

But still its nothing like reaching that point with a female in personal conversation.

I would say an awesome convo with a woman before ever having sex with her would make the sex extra awesome.

f9d1584f704bda7bcb7744e.gif

seriously a tuffy....

is it always awesome sex, or
occasionally awesome sex?

if always, gonna take awesome sex.

Both are appreciated but great conversation is appreciated on a whole another level. Its pretty much like good sex, well at least for a guy isn't too hardto come by but finding a woman with good conversation is like finding the golden goose.

This thread's just made me realize something. I have a problem talking. I can bag women, seudce them, and even get them to give up the goods... but when itcomes to actually connecting with a female to the point where we have an actual conversation, I fall waaaay short. Maybe this is why so many of myrelationships end in failure. Real talk... anyone got some advice?

But to the question, I've had tons of awesome sex. I'd like to actually talk to these broads now.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Both are appreciated but great conversation is appreciated on a whole another level. Its pretty much like good sex, well at least for a guy isn't too hard to come by but finding a woman with good conversation is like finding the golden goose.
QFT
pimp.gif

I will take awesome conversation.

At this point in my life if I'm not having awesome sex, I won't even do it.

An awesome conversation can inspire me to change my life and fuel me for months to come. And lead to awesome sex.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I get bored EXTREMELY easily so both

Then I ask you this, is it really awesome?

I could NEVER get bored with AWESOME sex. cuz its AWESOME. By awesome, I mean almost on some jizz in my pants type level, just thinking about touching it withthe tip makes you orgasm type Awesomeness.

I've never had an awesome conversation ever in my life.

Man yall sound like that Kobe-LeBron commercial.

Yall on that "how can you stop something that's unstoppable that can't be stopped?" type !#!*

laugh.gif
with that being said, i'd take the most-besterest-super-duperconversation.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I get bored EXTREMELY easily so both

Then I ask you this, is it really awesome?

I could NEVER get bored with AWESOME sex. cuz its AWESOME. By awesome, I mean almost on some jizz in my pants type level, just thinking about touching it with the tip makes you orgasm type Awesomeness.
laugh.gif
at the last part...
I would have to say conversation, there is not too many females that can carry a stimulating conversation

Back
Top Bottom