Awesome Die Hard Tattoo

Originally Posted by Fade On You

KenJi714 wrote:

tattoo are wack in general . No thanks. People with tattoo are trying too hard

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Horrible execution
smh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

That thing is awesome. Is it just me or the bottom piece of tape says "Sason" instead of "Season?"

noticed that too. but i'm trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and say it's supposed to be covered by a fold in the tape....but that's a stretch. 

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

That thing is awesome. Is it just me or the bottom piece of tape says "Sason" instead of "Season?"

noticed that too. but i'm trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and say it's supposed to be covered by a fold in the tape....but that's a stretch. 
The perspective would be all off if it wasn't like that - a gun is at least 15mm thick so you would expect to have a letter or so missing where the tape turns 90 degrees as it goes over the gun.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

The perspective would be all off if it wasn't like that - a gun is at least 15mm thick so you would expect to have a letter or so missing where the tape turns 90 degrees as it goes over the gun.
i realize that. but if you look you can see that the shape of the gun is clearly depicted under the tape but the shadowing is off around where the "S" and "e" would be. but im just being nit picky. still a dope idea

with a vengeance is the best die hard. and perhaps my favorite action movie of all time. my only 1 wish was that it was set in chrismas.

Vengeance better then the first..idkkkk about that one..it was a really good one, but that first was just on point. The tat is cool..didnt think id see someone do that, but I thought it was cool.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

I wonder why season greeting though , the gun was strapped in 3 and that was no where near holiday season
I take it you haven't seen Die Hard.

Anyone who's a fan of Die Hard movies, know that the first two are based around Christmas.  Hell, it's even been debated that Die Hard be added to the list of Best Christmas movies.

and here's the actual shot from the movie:
opqr74.jpg

it's not a full shot of his back, but judging by what's on that pic compared to dude's tat...  looks pretty good other than not being yellow.
the tats looks dope but im mad how he didn't got it yellowed

John Mclane has got to be one of the toughest, baddest characters to ever hit a screen....after Chuck Norris though..

Back
Top Bottom