Awful Customer Service at RuVilla. Poor Customer Service and Website Flaws

Details on the awful customer service I received at RuVilla:

I am writing in regard to the VILLA customer service for an order or lack thereof that I have received in relations to my order that was placed on 11/28/2014. I have detailed below the interactions I have had via email (thou I never received a reply), via phone (no call back after leaving a voicemail), and via Twitter DM (have not been contact even though I was told I would be).

11/28 - 4:49pm ET : Order placed at 4:49pm ET

12/1 - 5:41pm ET: Email notification ET that the LEBRON 11 (SOUTH BEACH) SKU: 302499 Color Turquoise Size 15 Brand: Nike Style Number:616175330 were out of stock and if I wanted the other item “Reebok PUMP OMNI LITE (WHITE/RED)” in the order to be shipped

12/2 – 1:24am ET: Email reply with the following:
As a follow up to this, how was I able to order the shoes without the shoes being in stock.
Another item, whenever I filter on size 15 it continues to return results that do not have any size 15s available for purchase. The filtering system needs to be tweaked to only display footwear that is available for purchase in size 15 versus showing multiple results that are not longer able to be purchased in a size 15.

12/2 – 11:18am ET: Email from VILLA showing both the Nike LEBRON 11 (SOUTH BEACH) and Reebok PUMP OMNI LITE (WHITE/RED) had been shipped. This is confusing due to the fact a day prior I received an email notification informing me that shoes were not going to be shipped.
12/2 – Sent a DM to your Twitter Handle with my order number and email contact and I receive the following reply:
As you can see from the DM above no got in contact with me in regard to the matter and I had to follow up on the morning of the 5th when I received a box with only one pair of shoes.
12/5 – 8:48am ET: Package delivery with only the Reebok PUMP OMNI LITE (WHITE/RED)
12/5 – 9:00am ET: I try contacting your customer service like 3 separate occasions during the morning and all times sent to VM. I also check my credit card and it shows the full charge for the order (both the LeBron and the Pumps)
12/6 – 9:00am ET: I left a VM on your customer service line after trying 4 times to get to a customer service agent.
12/8 – 11:35am ET – Email notification of credit memo for the Lebron’s. This was over a week after you realized you did not have the merchandise in stock
12/12 – Your Twitter Team says that someone will contact me first thing Monday morning (12/15). We are now at midday on Tuesday 12/16 and I have heard from no one:
​​12/1​6​ ​​– ​Found out they did a phone/technology move on 12/4 & 12/5 so the call center was down versus doing it on Saturday/Sunday whenever their phones are already down for customers (thus being offline for 4 days straight)
​12/16​ ​– Website continues to offer products not in stock (example I can still add South Beach LeBrons to my cart and submit an order)

Just wanted to make everyone aware of the awful service and the poor execution on their website. I escalated the issue to the press team and customer service and never got any replies.

When I placed an order with them on cyber Monday, I got my shoes within a few days along with coupons, stickers and a USB drive. Total opposite experience, hope your situation can get resolved

When I placed an order with them on cyber Monday, I got my shoes within a few days along with coupons, stickers and a USB drive. Total opposite experience, hope your situation can get resolved
What were your coupons good for?

I sign up for the "email newsletter" which is suppose to be good towards f/s BUT I have yet to receive any notifications.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom