AWKWARD 1ST DATE vol. Sophia Chang

Originally Posted by McRaptor

a-day-with-sophia-chang-05-big.jpg

pimp.gif
Don't know who that guy is but R.I.P. to that chair.  Did she interview him?  I'd like to see how her interview skills are.

Am I the only one that thinks that the girl in the video is as socially awkward as the guy?  She just gets away with it, because she's attractive.

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by spacerace

+1
where did she say she lived 
nerd.gif

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif
dunno but she visits her parents "every so often" in flushing.
look at her smile tho
embarassed.gif

brb boarding the 7 train
Flushing, Queens checkin in 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here is her facebook If I'm not mistaken 
nerd.gif

https://www.facebook.com/esymai?sk=info

i got only got 6 friends in common
grin.gif

EDIT: just watched the vid. she is
devil.gif
pimp.gif
the vid was def awkward on purpose..still
laugh.gif

Oh well, although to most people on NT with high standards, she can be classified as a AAG, with designer background but I still wouldn't mind smashing 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by timbo109

Am I the only one that thinks that the girl in the video is as socially awkward as the guy?  She just gets away with it, because she's attractive.

Nah, she isn't as socially awkward as him, but she wasn't really smooth either. It takes two people to create an awkward situation. Most of the time, it gets bad because like in the video, one person is peppering the other with questions and the other isn't really adding anything to the mix besides little answers. If she was good, she'd be going more in-depth and then switching questions with him, like a real conversation with two people trying to get to know each other. It doesn't help that the guy tried to turn an interview into a conversation when the girl wasn't interested.

I don't see what's so special about her graphical work. It's not bad, but it's not great either.

And I also don't see how everyone thinks this girl is so pretty, but thinks the one I posted about is only average or ugly
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

And I also don't see how everyone thinks this girl is so pretty, but thinks the one I posted about is only average or ugly
30t6p3b.gif

you trynna compare reptile skin shawty
lamborghini_reventon_roadster_babes-12.jpg
sick.gif

to a beautiful clear skin young princess
tumblr_luu95nruTp1qmwrnuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lurs89qlKI1qk5e4wo1_500.jpg
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

grin.gif

sick.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

You need to watch the way you speak about my favorite girl. I'll find you and I'll hit you.

Originally Posted by scshift

sick.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

You need to watch the way you speak about my favorite girl. I'll find you and I'll hit you.
meh, your scaly boyfriend puts more fear in my heart than you do
ohwell.gif

I thought it was awesome.
roll.gif

Dude nailed it. "My parents are stupid."
roll.gif

Hood *******.
roll.gif

And this girl IS SO MUCH MORE FINE than that beast Monta posted. Just stop it bro, reevaluate your life and come back with better crushes. She looks like her room would be grimy and filled with body spray and %+%$.

here's the zinger...

Neil is a NT'er and has been lurking and even had the nerve to comment on this post 
eek.gif

the hunt begins
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ding Ding Ding, we found him.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ding Ding Ding, we found him.

GOT EM
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom