Awkward first impression UNAPPRECIATION!

Good day my NT Brethren...

Been away for a while, but the allure brought me back in.  Anywho, had a potentially tragic story to share.  I'm en route to this chicks house for the first time when I suddenly get the urge to take a piss.  Being the lazy person that I am, instead of stopping @ a gas station, I decide to use a water bottle that is conveniently on the backseat.  So I'm trying to maneuver my member to hit the bottle opening while I'm driving.  For fear of any leakage, I decide to wait til i get to the chicks house to finish what I had started.  Tell me why she happened to be checking her mail outside right as I pull up, and I have a bottle in my jeans, with my fly and belt undone. 
ohwell.gif
  SMH. Had to act like I didn't see her, drive to the back of her place and ditch the bottle.  Catastrophe averted.

Sparknotes Version (in caveman format): Man need piss. Man use bottle. Girl almost catch Man with bottle in pants.

Share your stories my friends.   

Originally Posted by atl2miasofly

Good day my NT Brethren...

Been away for a while, but the allure brought me back in.  Anywho, had a potentially tragic story to share: It's about a girl.  There are no pictures in this thread.  Please lock it up before it gets too long and I dissappoint everyone who click on it expecting/hoping to see pics.

Edit: I apologize.

nice save.

Mine wasnt quite that bad. A couple of my dudes were out at a bar with a couple girl friends, one of whom I had never met before. Since my car was in the shop I had to borrow my brother's car that night. He had a fairly new 350Z that he just bought, manual transmission of course. I dont really drive stick (I know... shameful). I hop in the car, drive it around the neighborhood a couple of times to get a feel for driving manual, and then I head out. I make it out to the bar ok (stalled it once at a light like an idiot). Meet up with the kids, meet the new chick who I'm feelin and tryin to make a good impression with. We leave the bar and head over to my boys house. To save some embarrasment I ask my boy if he wants to drive back so he can test out the new whip and open it up on the freeway. After kickin it at his place for a bit, everyone is about to head out. I jump in the car and stall it in front of everyone including the new girl. Fire up the engine again and stall out again. 3rd try I do the newb trick and hit the gas as I put it into gear to ensure there is no stallout and end up chirpin and doin a burnout which makes me feel like a bigger douche (cause I wasnt tryin to show off a car that wasnt even mine, I was just trying not to stall). After that I thought I had killed my shot with her and felt foolish but I got lucky. 6 years later, and now me and her are getting married this weekend.

Thats a decent sized L youd be taking if you being unable to piss like a normal man ruined your chances of smashing.
She could get it.

Met this girl my freshman year of college at some social. I was feeling myself as much as a freshman ever could. I noticed her looking at me while I was with my friends so that made me feel 10 times better about it all. So me, being the cool guy I was at the time, waited a while longer to go speak to her. The night goes on and I'm contemplating on what I'm gonna say to her. Low and behold, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that she'd taken the initiative to speak first. All she said was "Hi". I tried to reply, but her beauty left me stunned for a second, as I forgot to swallow my drink. Instead of replying with a friendly hello, I spit my pepsi in her face.
spit.gif
Everyone around us laughed and she just stood there staring at me, while I remained mortified. Once the feeling in my legs returned, I took off in a run and left the party. Feeling like I had no one else to talk to, I called my mom. After telling her the story, she took a few minutes to finally break the silence. My heart dropped as she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

nice save.

Mine wasnt quite that bad. A couple of my dudes were out at a bar with a couple girl friends, one of whom I had never met before. Since my car was in the shop I had to borrow my brother's car that night. He had a fairly new 350Z that he just bought, manual transmission of course. I dont really drive stick (I know... shameful). I hop in the car, drive it around the neighborhood a couple of times to get a feel for driving manual, and then I head out. I make it out to the bar ok (stalled it once at a light like an idiot). Meet up with the kids, meet the new chick who I'm feelin and tryin to make a good impression with. We leave the bar and head over to my boys house. To save some embarrasment I ask my boy if he wants to drive back so he can test out the new whip and open it up on the freeway. After kickin it at his place for a bit, everyone is about to head out. I jump in the car and stall it in front of everyone including the new girl. Fire up the engine again and stall out again. 3rd try I do the newb trick and hit the gas as I put it into gear to ensure there is no stallout and end up chirpin and doin a burnout which makes me feel like a bigger douche (cause I wasnt tryin to show off a car that wasnt even mine, I was just trying not to stall). After that I thought I had killed my shot with her and felt foolish but I got lucky. 6 years later, and now me and her are getting married this weekend.
the ending caught me by surprise

Originally Posted by iBlink

Met this girl my freshman year of college at some social. I was feeling myself as much as a freshman ever could. I noticed her looking at me while I was with my friends so that made me feel 10 times better about it all. So me, being the cool guy I was at the time, waited a while longer to go speak to her. The night goes on and I'm contemplating on what I'm gonna say to her. Low and behold, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw that she'd taken the initiative to speak first. All she said was "Hi". I tried to reply, but her beauty left me stunned for a second, as I forgot to swallow my drink. Instead of replying with a friendly hello, I spit my pepsi in her face.
spit.gif
Everyone around us laughed and she just stood there staring at me, while I remained mortified. Once the feeling in my legs returned, I took off in a run and left the party. Feeling like I had no one else to talk to, I called my mom. After telling her the story, she took a few minutes to finally break the silence. My heart dropped as she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
indifferent.gif

spit.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I hate you.[/color]

nice save.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the ending

spit.gif

Man.  I.  Hate.  You.

laugh.gif
Mojodmonky1 wrote:

nice save.

now this is how u tell a story 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

nice save.

cool story bro(no really, i mean it!), but ur not exempt...ur gonna have to post a pic....were visual people around here.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by oidreez

nice save.

cool story bro(no really, i mean it!), but ur not exempt...ur gonna have to post a pic....were visual people around here.

its pretty pathetic but in the 6 years I been with her I think we maybe have like 5-6 pictures together.  We just arent picture people.  I will try to come through next week though cause I'm sure there will be a ton of wedding pictures.  I'm sure my girl will be annoyed that I am postin her pic up on NT, but by then we will be married (meaning she is locked in and cant ditch me now... hehehehe sucker)

Spoiler [+]
Last semester my girlfriend's best friends were coming back to town from their respective colleges. Naturally she wanted to go out with them on the Saturday of that week, to which I replied, "Awesome! Have fun. I'll see you Sunday." She replied "No. You're coming with." Which would have been fine otherwise, but I had to play in two matches earlier that day and I knew that I'd be cranky and just tired in general. I tried to explain the situation to her, but she was adamant about me joining her and her friends. (I realized later that she just wanted to bring me because her friends were bringing their boyfriends. She didn't legitimately want me there, but that's besides the point.)

Anyways, I get back to campus from the games with a little less than an hour to spare. I called my girlfriend and asked for her to wait a little while, considering that I had just gotten back and it'd take me a little longer to get ready because I'd have to get all the dirt off of me and out of my hair. She became annoyed, but she did it. I got ready, made my way over to her dorm, and ended up waiting there for another 30 minutes because her friend wasn't actually ready, which made me mad because I had stubbed my toe and my body ached in general from rushing to get ready for a triple date that I really didn't want to attend in the first place.

Her friend gets there and I instantly don't like her first friend (we caught a ride from one of her friend M and M's boyfriend.) My girlfriend warned that M was a bit over zealous, but that was an understatement. M refused to sit in the front with her own boyfriend and forced me to sit up front with the dude. I didn't really care, I thought it would be cool. I'd talk with M's boyfriend, I wouldn't have to really talk to M because she was already annoying <5 minutes of me knowing her, and I could tune out the girly "omg, no way, lololol" talk coming from the back of the car.

False. M decides to play 21 questions with me from the backseat. So I'd have to twist my neck back every time so that she could hear me answer her stupid questions, an action that was quite painful after two games of being tackled into hard ground. She eventually stopped asking questions, I got to know her boyfriend a little better (though he was relatively quiet because M wore the pants.)

We get to California Pizza and I am reunited with my girlfriend. We start holding hands and M comes up behind us (after abandoning her boyfriend who was about 20 yards behind us) and rips my hand from my girlfriend's. Forcefully, too. I didn't just let go. She had to use both of her hands. I looked at her with the biggest
indifferent.gif
I've ever given anyone, ever. She said "This is cool, right?! You can always hold my boyfriend's hand." My girlfriend made a face behind M, I took the hint and laughed it off, then I just fell back and kept talking to M's boyfriend.

After getting to California Pizza, we meet up with the third couple. They weren't bad at all, and I actually enjoyed the third girl's (B) company. B was funny, wasn't extremely loud, and didn't feel the need to dominate every topic of discussion like M. Dinner was relatively uneventful. I didn't talk too much because I was tired, and I refused to eat because I wasn't hungry after my team's tragic loss, and we left. On the way home M had settled down a little bit, but there was more whispering. Afterwards, my girlfriend had the nerve to be mad at me.

M had said that I seemed to be "posh" and "too good" for their dinner selection, even when I explained to the table how I wasn't hungry. Coupled with a few key phrases from M at dinner (She said things like "People with southern accents sound like they have low IQs" and some other ignorant things,) I told my girlfriend "Wow, M is a +**+*." Low and behold, M came in behind me and my girlfriend, wanting to see her room. I'm fairly certain she heard me say it, I didn't waver in my demeanor, and my girlfriend invited M in but only for a little while, saying we had to study for a calculus test.

Till this day my girlfriend still brings up that BS.

Cliffnotes:

Had a triple date with my girlfriend's high school friends after a crushing loss in a tournament.
All of them were pretty cool, except for one who said some ignorant things and basically ruined the night for me.
Called the annoying one a b.

Back
Top Bottom