Awkward Scenarios

Lets say you see like an animal or a baby fall out of a 10 story building and youre in pefect position to catch. Youre like standing there waiting for it tocome down but when it comes down to catch it you miss it
smh.gif

Ugh thinking about something like that makes me cringe something terrible
sick.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

When you're excited to see someone and the feeling isn't mutual and vice versa

When someone says hi in your direction and you greet them back but they're actually talking to someone behind you

You're driving while BLASTIN a song, then you get into an accident; you come to consciousness with a crowd of people around you while your car is playingbackstreet boys. fml.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792
Its like when youre playing baseball and your waiting for the ball to come down but then you dont catch it. Thats what Im talking about but only 1000000000000X worse
smh.gif

I know how you feel, it happens though
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Its like when youre playing baseball and your waiting for the ball to come down but then you dont catch it. Thats what Im talking about but only 1000000000000X worse
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So you fail to catch babies falling from 10 stories up on the regular??
laugh.gif
IDK forget it you guys. Just keep on with the awkward scenarios
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So you fail to catch babies falling from 10 stories up on the regular??
laugh.gif
IDK forget it you guys. Just keep on with the awkward scenarios
roll.gif

Probably meant the baseball scenario

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

When you're watching a movie with your parents and a sex scene comes up...hella awkward
laugh.gif
Mad awkward. Watchmen with the fam I sat between my dadand my grandma and my 7 year old cousin was next to her.

I always think seeing someone you haven't seen in a long time is awkward.

Seeing your ex out while you're with your new partner, or vice versa.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

When you're watching a movie with your parents and a sex scene comes up...hella awkward
YES! Makes me feel 12
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

when you see someone trying to dab/shake someones hand and they completely ignore them...

i hate when me or my dude goes for a dap and the other for a handshake lol

mad awkward and confusing

This seem Awkward...hope it doesn't happen to me

Your about to pick up your girlfriend/boyfriend from whatever place they are at. But its a surprise meet up.You bring flowers candy...things to show you careabout the person. Then when you see her/him is kissing up,flirting, smiling on anther person.

whatever happen next is up to you.

doing registration and telling the next person to step up while looking down reading something only to see the person standing in front of you is 30+ yet isstaring you eye to eye while you're sitting down.

Happened to me monday, All Bad
smh.gif

OP's scenario is a bit drastic lol. But the worst for me is seeing people from HS you haven't seen in a long time (at college or in your hometown) andyou pull out the cell phone or look down/away to make it seem like you haven't spotted them from a distance lol.

Sex scene with the rents FTW

ummmmmm seein an ex aint too bad i keep it cordial or at least attempt to

forgetting a girls name and her calling you out on it

getting walked in on when you're in the bathroom

walking out a stall of a public bathroom after dropping something fierce and the ensuing looks

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

This seem Awkward...hope it doesn't happen to me

Your about to pick up your girlfriend/boyfriend from whatever place they are at. But its a surprise meet up.You bring flowers candy...things to show you care about the person. Then when you see her/him is kissing up,flirting, smiling on anther person.

whatever happen next is up to you.
i'd just calmy drive away & never speak to the person again

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

forgetting a girls name and her calling you out on it

getting walked in on when you're in the bathroom

walking about a stall of a public bathroom after dropping something fierce and the ensuing looks
Lol I hate that. I developed a simple method for preventing that though. When I hear someone nearing the bathroom I let out a light cough orsneeze so they're aware that I'm in there. Hasn't failed me yet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Juice2352

OP's scenario is a bit drastic lol. But the worst for me is seeing people from HS you haven't seen in a long time (at college or in your hometown) and you pull out the cell phone or look down/away to make it seem like you haven't spotted them from a distance lol.
word i do that all the time! or when you got to say hi or just acknowledge them and they do anything
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom