awww Kids say the darndest things

laugh.gif

Awww how cute. It woulda been interesting to see the reactions of a group of minority children to all of those pictures. Not that they would have been anybetter or more PC, but it would have just been interesting to see if there was any difference.

Also it's difficult to call any child racist. If anything it shows what is being taught at home.

I fail to see how that is racist. They look 9 at the oldest, which means that their brain hasn't fully developed yet. They don't know any better.

Although i'm pretty sure the video is pretty heavily edited.

I fail to see how that is racist. They look 9 at the oldest, which means that their brain hasn't fully developed yet. They don't know any better.
Right they dont now any better but do their parents who's brains are full developed know any better?
I say that because alot of children just regurgitate what they hear and see,usually what goes on in the home.

I wanted to see what the kids would've said he showed another Eastern Asian man wearing a turban and the Middle Eastern man without one.

kids are the most truthful ppl on earth....too bad their truth is based on stereotypes

notice how the dude instigates on that last picture. "tell me about this guy, does he seem like a nice person?"

awww the kid's thought dirty looked like a nice guy!
happy.gif

j/p please don't ban me.

Back
Top Bottom