"Aye how much you pay for that?"

sid lugar

Banned
I'm finding it very annoying when people constantly ask me how much every piece of clothing or shoe cost. Wondering if that ever happens to any of you and how you feel about it.

It happens..if its someone I know I'll tell them, but if its a random baby thug asking me I tell them my gear is fake. Don't wanna get jacked.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

When I was in High School it happened a lot

Yea and it was kind of amusing when they would proceed to say "Yea im about to get those" or something similar and they never do lol.

^i like where this thread is headin.

and im never really sure how to answer this question when people ask me. sometimes ill tell em, other times ill tell them a reall high number, and other times ill just say something like $.35.

Two most annoying questions - where'd you get it and how much. If you're asking those questions, it's probably too late.

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

^ I get the "where did you get it" more often
laugh.gif
word. + "You think they still got some left?"

Originally Posted by notoriousniq

Two most annoying questions - where'd you get it and how much. If you're asking those questions, it's probably too late.

I know this isn't an annoying question thread but a couple annoying questions that really grind my gears... 
"Do you know the dress code?" 

"How much to get in?"

UCK! I don't work there!

or this one gets me EVERYTIME... 

"Do you know what time the (boxing) fight starts?"

UCK! Why would I know, I didn't call them to set-up a time for the main event. HIT, usually around the same time all other PPV events.

Oh, YEAH NICE MASS.  

As for how much or where you get those... I just tell them "maaaaaan I don't even remember"   I'm not a baller... "it was a gift". 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

When I was in High School it happened a lot

Yea and it was kind of amusing when they would proceed to say "Yea im about to get those" or something similar and they never do lol.

yea that was always the best line too and i would always ask them if they ended up getting it and they would front about it. too funny

-Tyler

If its friends or family I'll tell them. I rarely get it from strangers, usually the "where did you get those from?" question and I don't mind telling them.

Back
Top Bottom