Aye...What was your status in High School? Vol. Jock or Nerd

Now I know everyone is going to come in here and gas themselves up like usual. Try to be at least a little bit truthful.
laugh.gif
I was the class clown, it was so bad my English teach who was runningGraduation pulled me to the side and had a parent teacher conference about me doing something dumb during the ceremony.
laugh.gif
Everyone was gassin me before grad too, needless to say I punked out and didntdo anything with my time to shine on stage. I looked to the corner and seen my English teacher smile.
tired.gif
I got best dressed too, it was cuz of the kicks though I was a hustler back inthe day on NT and ISS.

im a mexican.... and i mean that sincerely ... look at my highschool demographics for god's sake theres only 6% of us

chart

o and, everyone knows me because of my hair, lean connect, pill connect, and because , as i said. theres only a few damn mexicans at the school
laugh.gif
im also known as the smartest lazy dude ever. my teachers call me "themost gifted lazy student" i do the least amount of work possible and still pass every class
pimp.gif

I was that dude that everybody was cool with and that everybody knew. I was a little bit of a class clown too. I hanged out with a lot of the jocks too. I wasjust me basically.

if i were to say how popular i am on a scale of 1-10 im prolly a 6, maybe a little less. I have a bunch of friends though.

Originally Posted by MECKS

im a mexican.... and i mean that sincerely ... look at my highschool demographics for god's sake theres only 6% of us

chart

laugh.gif
that was the same for me in my school. I was one of like 20 latinos ina 95% white school
smh.gif

Cool dude who everybody knew and knew everybody.

Also was one of the best dressed people in my class. People started calling me the dude who never wore the same thing twice because i had so many shoes andclothes

But looking back on it i dont know why. My new wardrobe>>>>>>>>>>> My entire high school wardrobe

EDIT: Just in case demographic counts my school was like 97% black

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

laugh.gif
that was the same for me in my school. I was one of like 20 latinos in a 95% white school
smh.gif
i looked it up and theres 148 out of 2468 students
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I was that dude that everybody was cool with and that everybody knew. I was a little bit of a class clown too. I hanged out with some of the jocks too. I was just me basically.

Unknown cool kid.

Hung out with two people. They were mad popular, but no one ever knew who I was, but I was fresh so I got a pass.

"Who the *+@% is this guy?"

"Oh, that's Eric"

"Who?"

"He hangs out with Tim and Derek."

"Oh, ok."

laugh.gif
PG County Public Schools FTW.

Jock/Clown/"Player"

Had all of the Jordans, all of the new CDs, or some new gadget...

Hung out with upperclassmen for the most part. Got %$+%. You know...

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

laugh.gif
lol whered you go in pg?

i dont wanna toot my own horn but i was popular as hell ... played football and basketball ... i transferred to a new school my senior year so i had that newkid/fresh/mysterious persona and everyone loved me ... by the end of the year most everyone hated me cuz the newness wore off and i was just a kid from pgcounty going to school in uppity fairfax, va
laugh.gif

if i could do it all over again i wouldnt be as much of a !%$$ ...

Unknown cool kid.

Hung out with two people. They were mad popular, but no one ever knew who I was, but I was fresh so I got a pass.

"Who the *+@% is this guy?"

"Oh, that's Eric"

"Who?"

"Oh, ok."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
We had a dude like that too, his name was Ronnie. People was like who is thatwhite dude? Im like man thats Ronnie yo, he looked like Guile from Street Fighter too
roll.gif

I was the guy that kept to myself and people knew me because of my brother, got best dressed my senior year though.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

laugh.gif
lol whered you go in pg?

i dont wanna toot my own horn but i was popular as hell ... played football and basketball ... i transferred to a new school my senior year so i had that new kid/fresh/mysterious persona and everyone loved me ... by the end of the year most everyone hated me cuz the newness wore off and i was just a kid from pg county going to school in uppity fairfax, va
laugh.gif

if i could do it all over again i wouldnt be as much of a !%$$ ...

Frederick Douglass High School
pimp.gif

Back then all you needed was a North Face and some Nike boots / Foamposites / 992's.

I was voted best dressed and most likely to succeed my senior year. I pretty much got along with everyone in high school and didn't belong to any cliques.I just did me and for the most part was why I received a lot of respect from my classmates.

i was kinda a nerd im not gonna lie lol. I had like a 3.9 gpa. I was a jock too. Played football and did track. i made sure i stayed fresh... wish i saved somemoney instead of spendin it all on clothes & shoes. and i was pretty much cook wit everybody

Unknown cool kid.

"Oh, ok."
This is who i refused to be known as(the guy who always hangs out with ___ ).

I made sure that i was never associated with one group of people so nobody when ever say that about me

chart

o and, everyone knows me because of my hair, lean connect, pill connect, and because , as i said. theres only a few damn mexicans at the school
laugh.gif
im also known as the smartest lazy dude ever. my teachers call me "the most gifted lazy student" i do the least amount of work possible and still pass every class
pimp.gif
Lol my HS was 76.5% Hispanic

Anyway, My HS didn't really have Jocks and Nerds. Everyone was pretty much cool with each other. Of course you got the weirdos that every HS has. For themost part everyone just hung with their clique. I had my group of like 5-6 boys that we kicked it with at school and everyone else had little groups to kick itwith at Lunch/Passing period

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Unknown cool kid.

"Oh, ok."
This is who i refused to be known as(the guy who always hangs out with ___ ).

I made sure that i was never associated with one group of people so nobody when ever say that about me

I mean it wasn't a bad thing. I knew mad people but those two were my best friends and they happened to be higher up on the food chain. There were"regular kids" and then there was that small clique of "cool kids" who skipped school to see State Property 2 and run trains.

I was a popular lame. lol.
I was that dude in the Band/Choir circuits...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and my best friend and cousin were popular, so I just knew alot of people through association. (but i was known as that one N from the band)
Overall an Extra-regular _ stayed under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom