Ayo, How do i get into Modeling/Acting? edited w pic..serious advice only please

I think you're cute..but you may not be the "model" type, judging purely by stats..see what's up on your campus and see if your eally evenlike it. You might think its quick money, but there's a lot you put into it. May not be worth it, get your feet wet and the see how you feel...

ur too tall, im perfect height 6'1" also im better looking nh. thing is im too muscular. i like the gym o well.

The best advice I can give u is find a modeling school near u and intern there to build ur portfolio and skills. The benefits of interning is that u don'thave to pay for the school and it isn't as time consuming. The problem with interning is u won't get paid for any work u do and u won't learn asmuch. Also modeling isn't as easy as u might think because models are a dime a dozen. Getting started is the hardest part and u won't make much becausework is hard to find.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]always been told i should model but i'm not quite tall enough (5'10") and i'm ODfrail ...[/color]

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

Where you live? How old are you? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Measurements[/color]? Ethnicity?...Pix? No $%!@, but my mom is a photographer so I may actually be able to give you some decent advice compared to the rest of NT
Originally Posted by memphisboi55

your sexy! yes h*m*!!!!

aiyyyoo

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

bodyfullapolo

those are perfect requirements

lol

funny thing is she right. like i said i like the gym too much but 5"10-6'2" is model height for male i believe.

Back
Top Bottom