Ayo i need help with this graduation thing

calvinjohnson

Banned
ok so ma girls ms graduation is saturday so i need to know what is good to wear
am i supposed to dress formal? i was plannin on just throwin on a tee and jordans with some bball shorts maybe a fitted
i been to graduations in the past but they were hs and they were relatives so it didnt really matter
but im tryin to hit and ima ride in the car wit her parents there and back unless i can get moms to lemme use her whip
so what should i waer?

edit- thanks for correcting my spelling guys
indifferent.gif

i dont got no damn dress shoes
smh.gif

good looks guys...

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

ok so m girls ms graduation is saterday so i need to know what is good to wear
am i supposed to dress formal? i was plannin on just throwin on a tee and jordans with some bball shorts maybe a fitted
i been to graduations in the past but they were hs and they were relatives so it didnt really matter
but im tryin to hit and ima ride in the car wit her parents there and back unless i can get moms to lemme use her whip
so what should i ware?
On Saturday you should wear definitely some slacks and a shirt and tie. HBD you a fool.
laugh.gif

so what should i ware?

tired.gif
tired.gif

so what should i ware?
roll.gif

wear your birthday suit, all eyes will be on you, you'll be the bell of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom