AYO. Mantyhose? Really?

Alright this *@!$ is ridiculous if society is headin this way I dont want to be a part of it

Originally Posted by taymane23

Alright this *@!$ is ridiculous if society is headin this way I dont want to be a part of it

taurus_28_hand_shotgun_1.jpg

Aren't thermals kinda "manties" lol.... Would not wear though.

I'm really not in a position to say nothin since I wear athletic tights when I play sports in the winter months.
laugh.gif

twinkle stars though?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Read this in da paper da other day...

Da emasculation of men continues in da US...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm really not in a position to say nothin since I wear athletic tights when I play sports in the winter months.
laugh.gif

But those serve a purpose. They're different than mantyhose, right? Right?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

It was written

seinfeld-bro.jpg

Really though, nothing to fuss about. Men throughout time have always worn clothing that can be questioned as suspect by ppl a few generations removed.

laugh.gif
You do know that you don't have to be a part of where "society is heading"... right?

If y'all want to be able to share the same panty drawer as your girlfriends and wives then go ahead knock yourselves out. Demasculinity seems to be the wave of the future...I guess metro-sexual just wasn't good enough. IDGAF personally, there will be more man stuff left over for me I guess.

This stuff already existed before as said already, it's probably just a shock that it's coming into the american culture, I think stuff like this is more widespread in european cultures.

I would only wear tights if it were cold out and I wanted to do some physical activity where I don't want to sacrifice mobility.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Read this in da paper da other day...

Da emasculation of men continues in da US...

What kills me is you get labeled closed minded and ignorant if you aren't accepting of it. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom