Ayo, NT i think i got a gambling problem PICS lol

I already made a lottery post a while back, but i was cleaning my car and found all these damn scratch offs. LOL, thats gotta be like $300 worth and its justfrom a couple of months. I know i could've done alot better stuff with the money but oh well. I still think I'm in the positive though because the pastcouple days i've been winning like 80 a day. I don't think i've lost any money at all. Im only 19 by tha way...lol SMH... Oh well though, i guess iwould be real salty if i was broke, but im doin aight so it's nothin

I used to do that...till I realized it was like taking dollar bills and wiping my%+%$ with them.

I Love Scratchers, I Used To Have A $40 A Day Habit But With My System Of Buying Them I Always Came Out On On Top. Did It On My Lunch Break. lol

my boy can seriously spend like $100 bucks in one day playing them. whenever he gets paid its a wrap. he always has good luck with them though. always winssomething. once he won $500

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

I Love Scratchers, I Used To Have A $40 A Day Habit But With My System Of Buying Them I Always Came Out On On Top. Did It On My Lunch Break. lol
Lol, i got strategies and everything, Im wildin... I always come out on top too tho.

Damn!!!

It's all relative though, it doesn't seem like a real big deal. My dad played the Lotto here in Florida twice a week for 12 years or so. And he'dusually do about five dollars worth of tickets. That's around 6,000 or so in that long of a time frame. So if he just saved those ten bucks a week, thenthat could go towards something else I guess. But he liked to play, so what, somebody's got to win.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Damn!!!

It's all relative though, it doesn't seem like a real big deal. My dad played the Lotto here in Florida twice a week for 12 years or so. And he'd usually do about five dollars worth of tickets. That's around 6,000 or so in that long of a time frame. So if he just saved those ten bucks a week, then that could go towards something else I guess. But he liked to play, so what, somebody's got to win.
word, if you play $20 a week, it comes out to about a stack at the end of the year. I only play because i have dreams about winnin like $500,000 nstuff like that. I know its close to impossible thou

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

10 - $1, 5 - $2, 2 - $5, 1 - $10 Tickets Everyday
I get 5-$2 2-$5 and a $10, if i come up off them, then i get a $20 with my winnings. Thats what always kills me tho cause I always end up loosing onthe $20's

laugh.gif
addicts

$1-2 Tickets You Will Usually Win $2 Every 1-3 Tickets, And $10-30 Every 10 - 15 Tickets. $5-10 Tickets You Usually Win The Amount Op The Ticket Every 4-6Tickets, Or A Jackpot Every No Time. And You Occasionaly Win $20-50 Every 20 Or So With Any $ Value Ticket.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Just buy at 1 machine till you win something, then goto a different card. It's not that hard.
That has to be the dumbest strategy ever.

The last and only time I scratched off, I won $ 3 bucks. That sounds like a good career if you ask me.

By the way, I retired from the game right afterwards. Gotta go out on top.

my dad is cool with the guy that owns the 711 around my house and he says that those things are a scam. The owner said they only pay about $500 dollars perroll and that is at most.

horrible odds.. if your addicted to gambling at least learn how to play black jack or poker

I just go with 10 $2 on the one with the 50 on the cover or the red chili one, usually get a $50 or even up.

my dad is cool with the guy that owns the 711 around my house and he says that those things are a scam. The owner said they only pay about $500 dollars per roll and that is at most.
How is that a scam? Obviously their goal is to make money so they can't be paying that much out. You should realize that before you startplaying that you're VERY likely to lose.

Back
Top Bottom