Ayo so Alfamega snitched on TIP????

i just thought back to the whole shorty lo beef- wasnt he saying he had paperwork on one of them
nerd.gif
although if it was him it woulda been out there more by now...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I dont get how the same dudes that call 50 a snitch, are giving this dude the benefit.

Kinda backwards.

Who's called Fif a snitch and who's giving Mega the benefit of the doubt?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I dont get how the same dudes that call 50 a snitch, are giving this dude the benefit.

Kinda backwards.

From what Ive observed in your previous posts about Fif, hes definitely talking about you.

I could be wrong though..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

In another incident in September, T.I. asked the bodyguard to purchase a .500 caliber Smith & Wesson revolver, which was allegedly given to Grand Hustle rapper Alfamega, who then delivered the weapon to T.I.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Man o Man ...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Kinda backwards.

From what Ive observed in your previous posts about Fif, hes definitely talking about you.

I could be wrong though..
nerd.gif
He is.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

The most dangerous dude is a snitch who busts his gun...
I already said that, stop trying to ride my wave.

laugh.gif

In another incident in September, T.I. asked the bodyguard to purchase a .500 caliber Smith & Wesson revolver, which was allegedly given to Grand Hustle rapper Alfamega, who then delivered the weapon to T.I.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

o0tsnm.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
o0tsnm.gif

Maaan....I don't even go though these threads like that anymore. I just read what op posted and made my comment.

You can keep your wave....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and he all cavalier fightin !!##$$ and mobbin on dudes right in front the police knowin he get taken in, he gettin right out cus his Fed CI File gonan come thru soon as they run his name

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

arrest.jpg

%#%#* Laughin like, boy, I work wit Yall...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
o0tsnm.gif

well put

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

and he all cavalier fightin !!##$$ and mobbin on dudes right in front the police knowin he get taken in, he gettin right out cus his Fed CI File gonan come thru soon as they run his name

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

arrest.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yall *%%*$$ are to much...

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

NOT snitching is overrated.

I'm not taking a hit for ANYONE. Sorry. Forget that.

At the end of the day, my personal freedom and satisfaction ain't worth your gettin knocked for stuff you ain't supposed to be doing anyways...

NT ya'll are buggin.

Ain't like dude LIED to get TIP in trouble. TIP was already being watched. Long before that. TIP knew he was on thin ice.

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

arrest.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I just noticed the dude is smiling

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

At the end of the day, my personal freedom and satisfaction ain't worth your gettin knocked for stuff you ain't supposed to be doing anyways...

NT ya'll are buggin.

Ain't like dude LIED to get TIP in trouble. TIP was already being watched. Long before that. TIP knew he was on thin ice.

Nah thats different Tip put that dude on I feel u on not goin down for somebody else but I cant see myself setting my potna up thats just foul butthese are just allegations tho. Tip knew who set him up and it wasnt Mega

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

NT ya'll are buggin.

smh.gif

big_pussy_bonpensiero.jpg

Back
Top Bottom