Ayo so Alfamega snitched on TIP????

Originally Posted by flatbush147

didnt think ti was going to hand him the pink slip
I mean like why not...dude sucks and now this
tired.gif

That is true... That N was havin the time of his life @ the BET Hip Hop Awards...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... I was thinkin, who is THIS cat??... Somethin doesn'tseem right...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I'm sure dudes a great attorny, but I don't see how someone could be bought THAT much on a FED case and get 10 Months... That doesn't add up to me, the Gov has an almost 98% conviction rate... Why would they cut a deal with TI??
the same reason why they cut vick a deal on a fed case

Dude was facing like 15 years and got one... And didn't snitch?? But Alfa was facing 10, SNITCHED and got a year and a half knocked off... That @#%! will NEVER look right t me..

Alfa is broke,TI can afford a good lawyer

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I'm sure dudes a great attorny, but I don't see how someone could be bought THAT much on a FED case and get 10 Months... That doesn't add up to me, the Gov has an almost 98% conviction rate... Why would they cut a deal with TI??
the same reason why they cut vick a deal on a fed case

Dude was facing like 15 years and got one... And didn't snitch?? But Alfa was facing 10, SNITCHED and got a year and a half knocked off... That @#%! will NEVER look right t me..

Alfa is broke,TI can afford a good lawyer

For those of ya'll who've never been through the courts, justice is a high priced attorney.

Why do people keep sayin it took 15 years for it to surface that Alfamega snitched...like anybody gave a ++%@ who Alfamega was until recently....

Back
Top Bottom