Ayo so Alfamega snitched on TIP????

Records have leaked online that implicate T.I.'s artist Cedric "Alfamega" Zellars, as aone time Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) informant and government witness.

According to a report from The Smoking Gun, GrandHustle's Alfamega worked with the DEA in the mid-1990's.
Court records show that Zellars began working with law enforcement officials after he was sentenced in September 1995 to 110 months in a federal gun case (Zellars, who had a prior felony robbery conviction, was collared for selling weapons to an undercover federal agent). Zellars "agreed to cooperate with authorities and was debriefed" about the criminal activity of several individuals. "In particular he was debriefed concerning the drug trafficking activities of a Mr. Ali Baaqar," according to a government court filing. During his cooperation against Baaqar, Zellars met with a DEA agent and a federal prosecutor, and subsequently testified at trial. "Ali Baaqar was convicted of conspiracy to distribute heroin based upon the trial testimony of [Zellars] and others." In return for his snitching, Zellars had 18 months shaved off his prison term when he was resentenced in July 1997 by Judge J. Owen Forrester. (The Smoking Gun)

While the topic of snitching is taken seriously within the hip-hop community, T.I. previously addressed detractors who called him a snitch for appearing in an ATL Crime StoppersPSA last year.
"I ain't trippin'," Tip said. "Can't nobody challenge my integrity...I ain't told nobody to go and get yourself in trouble and tell on somebody to get yourself out of trouble. I said man, if there's an old lady walking down the street and you see her getting knocked down and beat up, call somebody and do something about it. I don't see that as snitching man, I see that as being responsible for your neighborhood. Anybody who disagree, so be it. They can shove it up they a** sideways if they don't like it. I don't care." (SOHH)

However, Bang Bang Boogie's Mysonne said Tip's actions were not justified.
"Any time a n*gga that advocates that he is the king, that he is the streets, that he is a trap star, that he glorified how he got here, that he grinded and he never did this and all this sh*t any time a n*gga do that and he get up here and make a Crime Stoppers commercial, them n*ggas made you sell your soul," Mysonne said in a video. "The police utilized you. They took you and made you a motherf*cking tool." (SOHH TV)

Alfa previously reached out to SOHH to speak about his upcoming debutalbum and how he linked with Tip.
"I got with Tip, we did a handshake deal, never signed no contracts or nothing," Alfamega explained. "The Capitol deal came about because me and him had a discussion about me being as big as he is and it wouldn't be feasible to either one of us to go through Atlantic." T.I. helped the rapper secure a deal with Capitol Records through his own label, Grand Hustle. (SOHH)

Alfamega has not yet responded to the recent DEA reports.

Wow the game gets deeper.....bout to go back to school....aint worth if ya friends doin' u in....

eek.gif

BOMBSHELLL!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yall better pull these n---as resumes..... check up on these n----as - T.I. ["Tell Em I Said It"]

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Definitely not a good look for Alfamega, but this really has nothing to do with TIP.......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Edit: Actually, it's not that far of a reach, but I'm not buying it.... yet

And Of Course That Don't Make Him Ya Mans Because Y'all Palms Meet

that AZ line rings truer everyday...

Originally Posted by Pretty Toney

I don't see where he it says he snitched on TI but ok...

A C.I. is a C.I.

The fact that son is a rapper now and beating @$!+%$ up and gettin pepper sprayed by cops is mind boggling to me... What the $@%* is going on?

Damn Matt put it wall...I literally said O #@*@...and Smoking Gun aint no joke...

Originally Posted by yungmatt

A C.I. is a C.I.

The fact that son is a rapper now and beating @$!+%$ up and gettin pepper sprayed by cops is mind boggling to me... What the $@%* is going on?

snitches get busy too ... some snitches even turn into rat chasers up north , doesnt mean a thing ... I would need to see the paper work, can't just trustsome quotes .. Not that I give a #+%# anyway

A C.I. is a C.I.

I see what you're saying but you don't have to be an informant your whole life. He got them what they wanted the 1st go around. His obligations weredone. I see why he snitched in '95. Why did he do it in 2009?

Originally Posted by akuratl02

A C.I. is a C.I.

snitches get busy too ... some snitches even turn into rat chasers up north , doesnt mean a thing ... I would need to see the paper work, can't just trust some quotes .. Not that I give a #+%# anyway
the paper is there if you follow the link...that he snitched on some *%%!!% back in 95.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

A C.I. is a C.I.

I see what you're saying but you don't have to be an informant your whole life. He got them what they wanted the 1st go around. His obligations were done.
His obligations were to do his 110 months for his gun case

the paper is there if you follow the link...that he snitched on some *%%!!% back in 95.
Post that on here if you can...That !%%+ is blocked at my job

Yeah all the papers are there wit his signature...damn B i'm shocked...dude just seemed like an authentic N'...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

A C.I. is a C.I.

I see what you're saying but you don't have to be an informant your whole life. He got them what they wanted the 1st go around. His obligations were done.
His obligations were to do his 110 months for his gun case

That's why he became an informant in 1995. Why is he still snitching in 2008? Did he try to rob someone again? Did he get caught with a firearm? What'sthe reasoning? He's not just snitching to snitch. Dudes snitch to get less time.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

A C.I. is a C.I.

snitches get busy too ... some snitches even turn into rat chasers up north , doesnt mean a thing ... I would need to see the paper work, can't just trust some quotes .. Not that I give a #+%# anyway
My fault homie, I'm at work ... Dont really be clicking on links like that .. I'll check it out when I get home though. I still remembermy son playing Co-D in a case, he did 3 months, everyone else got 2.5 years, he hasn't been back to Lefrak since . He couldn't make it down 57th aveeven if he ran.

Ya'll don't have to click a link to see when he snitched. Am I trippin' or does it not say September 1995 in dudes 1st post?

He snitched on a boy for 1.5 yrs off a 10yr sentence... Iono about that, might as well just do that whole 10
smh.gif

he didnt snitch on T.I. though....thats 10+ years since he snitched....but its crazy how this came out though...damn

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He snitched on a boy for 1.5 yrs off a 10yr sentence... Iono about that, might as well just do that whole 10
smh.gif

Yea that's crazy. I know cats who could've got out of prison 2 years early on probation but didn't mind staying the 2 years. A day seems likeforever in prison but damn. Dude didn't get @*! for ratting. So Alfamega actually served the 10 years? I kept reading the article to see when dude servedthe time but got nothing.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

he didnt snitch on T.I. though....thats 10+ years since he snitched....but its crazy how this came out though...damn

In 2009 with the internet ain't !%# safe. I mean damn. Its only a matter of time before the !%# drops. You did some foul !%# in your past its gonna comeback to haunt you.

once the smoking gun is on your +@$ its a wrap
laugh.gif

it def looks like he got some explainging to do on that old stuff but i dont see why he would or need to snitch on tip now...didnt ti get snitched on by homiewho got caught initially tryna find the guns for him- the whole exchange became a setup at that point

he walked right into it - didnt need a snitch

He snitched on a boy for 1.5 yrs off a 10yr sentence
roll.gif
{ for his sake i HOPE theres more to that...

he bout to be up in the smoking gun home office like

arrest.jpg

Back
Top Bottom