Ayo!! Why was enimem tea-bagged?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

theres no way that was real
laugh.gif
I think its pretty obvious he was supposed to land on Em and then he would walk off...

I think it's pretty obvious that landing on Em was planned, but I don't think Em had any idea about what he was in for.

Wow, thats crazy, funny as hell. U kno Em pissed. I woulda killed him. Em jus gettin his swag back to. I was never a big fan but it is good to see him back,and u crazy sayin Em garbage. The best? Thats debatable but garbage, never.

I'm just basing it off that clip posted, but I'm 99% sure that was planned and Eminem knew it was coming. It's not like he's a good actor andhis reaction shows that.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I think it's pretty obvious that landing on Em was planned, but I don't think Em had any idea about what he was in for.
Oh he knew...its not like MTV could just do some BS prank on Eminem without him knowing. Em has a sense of humor though, I'm sure he was downfor it.

OMMFG!!!

I hevent been keeping up wth EM lately.....

BUT IF THAT WAS STAGED HES A 100% LAME FOR GOING TO THAT EXTENT FOR A PUBLICITY STUNT...

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Oh he knew...its not like MTV could just do some BS prank on Eminem without him knowing. Em has a sense of humor though, I'm sure he was down for it.
Whether Em has a sense of humor or not, that doesn't seem like something he would EVER be down for.

Yo, no one else heard Em say "Get this mother ****** off me"? There clearly forgot to censor it on my tv. Anyone else catch it? I might be wrong butI'm pretty sure I heard him say it.

To sell records.
Bruno's balls slapping on Ems face for sure ain't gonna make me or anyone I know buy his records. It was to promote the movie if anything.And Em' sure gonna get some $$ for this...probably more cause of the way it was botched...
roll.gif

I can see this turning into some great real life beef though...

Sacha Baron Cohen : 1
Eminem : 0

What sold me on being staged was after marinading em's face, they hoisted him high enough for his boys to toss him around.

Yea, I don't think Em was w/ that. It's a line that u don't cross. W/ all the ayoness goin around, u don't public float ya gonads and glutes inanother mans face, and then greet him. Not cool
smh.gif

Definitely looked serious. Im sure MTV planned to have him drop on Eminem, hence the mics on the holster, but im sure Em had no idea. Cant wait for him to talkabout it.

Clearly planned, but Eminem was not in on it.

SMH

I loved Borat, but I might just skip Bruno for doing Em dirty like that
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

LMAO, i jus saw the replay. Em was heated. That wasn't staged on Em's part. Sumbody gonna pay, probably Sacha and most likely MTV, get'em Em.

Back
Top Bottom