AZ - Legendary out now!

azlegendary.jpg

01. Da Truth
02. Before It's All Said & Done
03. Livin' the Life
04. Boy Meets Girl (featuring Sheek Louch)
05. Bottom Line
06. Refuse 2 Die
07. Dreams Come True
08. Good for Nothing
09. Supply & Demand
10. Money Makes the World Go Round
11. What Up (featuring Sheek Louch & Hell Rell)
12. Poll With the Villains
13. Get Money
14. I Told You

Dude puts out quality albums that go under the radar yearly
ohwell.gif
bout tolisten to this right now

Would I be able to find this in stores? Or would I be best off just trying to order online/DL?

copped this yesterday at FYE and its
pimp.gif

AZ never drops wack #!%*, this joint goes hard too. supposedly hes droppin somethin else in a few weeks too...

Before its All Said & Done
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what's the point in rocking a dookie chain if you're going to tuck it in?

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

I'm an AZ fan...believe me, but this album doesn't deliver.
The last one didn't really either. 9 Lives status
smh.gif
I'mwaiting for some Nters to praise this album before I even d/l. Yes that's where AZ and his albums have stooped to, a NT co-sign/recommendation

I'm 2/3rd's down the line and I like it. 100x better than Undeniable. I thought it was garbage, but that's just me. A*W*O*L and The Formatwere straight though.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

I dunno about y'all but I rocked with Undeniable.
As did I
It's solid at best, with some real joints on there. It's not better than The Format, hell not even the Memphis Sessions. I'll peep butno time soon with all this other
pimp.gif
leaking about

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

I dunno about y'all but I rocked with Undeniable.
As did I
It's solid at best, with some real joints on there. It's not better than The Format, hell not even the Memphis Sessions. I'll peep but no time soon with all this other
pimp.gif
leaking about
Hell naw it's not better than the Format. Format should be in everybody's 2-3 slot instead of the VASTLY overrated AZiatic.

As for Legendary, I'm halfway through and so far this is piff. Undeniable with more consistency (aka without the Ray J joint), hope it finishes strong.

My dude Anthony Cruz came through again. Overall a better album than Unbelievable imo. Boy Meets World and Money Makes The World Go Round are
eyes.gif
butother than every track is pretty good. Nothing exceptional, but quality music through out.

I honestly don't think he has another classic in him, but I'm content. Dude continues to put out good music.

Gotta peep this. It's at least worth a download just off the strength of AZ, Hell Rell and Sheek Louch on a track.

I wouldn't say AZiatic is "vastly" overrated. I was gonna try to argue that AZiatic is better but after looking at the track listing, I'llhave to think about it. Maybe it's because I always replay the joint with Fresh a million times before I listen to the rest of the album
laugh.gif

I'm a big AZ fan, but dude needs to work on his albums more, since AWOL I feel like they have been getting a little bit worse every time he drops.

I peeped today. 7-7.5/10 much better than Undeniable, but nothing amazing either. Might get better with more listens though.

holy *+!%%#! %$++... I how did I miss this... I had no idea this was even close to coming out, buying it now...

Back
Top Bottom