AZ NT'ers King and Duck open at the Biltmore

Just a heads up that King and Duck opened up at the Biltmore . Cool shop , great location and some good dudes behind it . For those who have gone to check it out what were your impressions ?

KING&DUCK?? WHATS THERE AND IS IT WORTH GOING???
**I NEVER WANTED TO KILL I AM NOT NATURALLY EVIL**

C'mon Alex, you gotta drop a little more info for those too lazy to look it up!! :lol:
laugh.gif
WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

I would defineately say it's worth checking out . Here is their website ( kingandduck.com ) so you can see what they're carrying right now .

i just checked the site. thanks alexzona. fire red 3s and black metallic 5s. cant click for sizes. ill try to hit em up this weekend. listings shows only in az? thats dope.
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

Checked out that spot today.Real cool dude behind the counter.Had fire red 3s for 225 and black 5s,didnt look at tha price.They had all the shirts from their website in different colors.Thanks alex zona.place is definently a place to shop

*Kobe!* :lol:
laugh.gif
Seriously though...those Fire Red's better come with a $100 gift card to the Apple Store for that price...

How much do the tees run?
Its hot outside...People act a fool when its hot outside...

stopped by today...picked up a crooks and castles tee
cool store, cant wait for them to get some denim

i like to wear my shoes :smile:

went to the spot today.... specializes in dunks and courts.. good tee selection (c&c, sneaktip, 10 deep, etc) denim is commin soon.. real cool spot... good dude behind the counter...

Found it on accident while i was at the biltmore for a Tattoo convention. real nice dudes, hope to more updates on the reg.

Went in there yesterday, didnt have to much time to poke around but the set up seemed nice and the dudes were chill, hopefully I can swing by when I have some more time.

I checked it out last week.
Way overpriced.
I was the only person in there besides the dudes working there.
RICK ANKIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE NATURAL​

Sorry for the confusion looks like the King and Duck party will be moved back to a later date . I'll post info when I have it . Thanks

I STILL AINT BEEN UP IN THAT SPOT.... MAYBE THIS WEEKEND!!!!
IS IT WORTH THE 20MIN DRIVE??
**I NEVER WANTED TO KILL I AM NOT NATURALLY EVIL**

they gettin they're fall stuff mid november so you may wanna wait till then. but its a cool spot
i like to wear my shoes :smile:

This Sunday at the shop from 7 to 10 pm is the grand opening party . Should pop off real nice . There will be drinks , music , giveaways and DJ AM should becoming thru also . I look for forward to seeing everyone there !

Back
Top Bottom