AZ Nters .. So who went to Cowtown for MF Dooms today ?

* :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
The real question is who knew who MF Doom was before this release? Zev Love X? KMD "Mr. Hood"?
<h3>BETTER THAN YOURS<h3>

Damn im broke right now.169.99 is alot better than the $300 alot of people are asking for right now

THEY DROPPED YESTERDAY AT 11AM... ALL THE EMPLOYEES BOUGHT ALL THE GOOD SIZES,,, AND THEN WEN THEY SAID 169.99 I WAS LIKE HELL NAW.. UNDFTD HAD THEM FOR 150 AND WHO CHARGES MORE THAN UNDFTD???? SHOE IS REAL NICE BUT NOT 169 NICE... I GOT BILLS TO PAY!!!
**I NEVER WANTED TO KILL I AM NOT NATURALLY EVIL**

^^^ Just out of curiosity what sizes did they have left? I want them but after hearing that they were 170 I had second thoughts. 170 can go to much nicer kicks but usually my size is the last one left on the shelf (12 or 13).

NO BIG SZ I NEEDED A 12 OR 13 FOR MY BOY AND THE DUDE SAID THAT THE SZ WAS GONZO AND THAT WAS AT 11:10 AM WEN I CALLED!!! I ALSO ASKED FOR A 9 AND UP ALL GONE!!!!! I ASKED FOR A 10.-11 FIRST AND I HERD ONE EMPLOYEE SAY TO THE OTHER "HEY DO U WANNA SELL UR PAIR" EMPLOYEES RESPONSE WAS "F THAT"

IT KINDA SUX THAT KIX GO TO THE EMPLOYEES I WOULD ACTUALLY BE HAPPIER IF HYPEBEASTS BOUGHT THEM OUT

P.S. I HATE COWTOWN EMPLOYEES

No I didn't get a pair from anywhere local . I'll hit up other channels to get a pair at a reasonable price if I decide I want them . I actually got a care package of some nice kicks in the mail today that included a pair of elephant print Team Editions , Vanilla Ice Blazers , Verona slip-ons , J-Rod 2's and an elephant print Nike SB five panel cap . Anyways the Dooms are very cool but just not worth paying a stupid price for . But hey if you paid the price I hope you rock the hell outta them ( yeah that's really gonna happen most bought out of hype and desire to resell :smh:
smh.gif
) .

Quote:
NO BIG SZ I NEEDED A 12 OR 13 FOR MY BOY AND THE DUDE SAID THAT THE SZ WAS GONZO AND THAT WAS AT 11:10 AM WEN I CALLED!!! I ALSO ASKED FOR A 9 AND UP ALL GONE!!!!! I ASKED FOR A 10.-11 FIRST AND I HERD ONE EMPLOYEE SAY TO THE OTHER "HEY DO U WANNA SELL UR PAIR" EMPLOYEES RESPONSE WAS "F THAT"

Thats so stupid. They promoted it on their website that they had them and most of them went to employees? Ive never been there but all I hear is bad things about that place. I swear nothing but shady people work at shoe spots here in arizona (except lifted but we'll see if that holds up).

i was there.....there was like 5 kids in line...i got a size 11 and my bro got a 11.5....but it sucked cuz the a$$holes at cowtown took them all before they released...they only had 6 for sell i think....it was like a 8, 8.5 10, 11, 11.5, 13....thoes cowtown A$$HOLES....

I think I own every Doom album released and not any repro @#%$ (besides Black Bastards which was never released originally), I'm talking original releases on vinyl and CD (I miss Fondle Em). too bad i'll never get my hands on a pair of these! Cowtown gets the GAS FACE! :x
sick.gif

YUP, GASFACE INDEED!!! . . .

i chose against getting them, and new before hand the price and said no thanks (alex can attest to this). although im sure the hypebeasts got them and were in full effect, from the guys who insist on calling them dr dooms to the guys that "just like 3m" to the kids at every line up that take their mommy w/ them to buy them everything.

Quote:
The real question is who knew who MF Doom was before this release? Zev Love X? KMD "Mr. Hood"?

By the hairs of my chinny chin chin i think maybe 20% of the people that copped knew the mans music and who he was.
Its sad all these hypebeast kill everything for us.
Well i really wanted a pair but no luck what so ever and i wasnt going to pay over $110 for them.

i got 10's from cowtown. i guess one of the employees that everyone is raving about decided not to purchase one of the many pair he had saved, so i bought it. wish i couldve paid retail though. dude said they were so much because they were going for $500 on ebay. whats done is done, i suppose.

Industrial doesn't have a premium account ....they arnt going to get them...once every blue moon does Industrial get a premium shoe!

^^um WRONG

Industrial isn't getting them. They haven't carried a premium release all year. Zero verona zero cement p rods zero Easter p rods zero free rod+ no blazers sans the Ice blazers.

I THOUGHT INDUSTRIAL GOT THE RIGHT TO SELL THE GOOD SB'S TAKEN AWAY,,, THEY ONLY SELL THE GR SB STUFF NOW!!! (THATS WHAT I HEARD)..
WEN I WENT TO MOOMOO TO COP THE DINO JR, THEY WERE 125? WEN I SAID I WANTED 6 PAIRS DUDE SAID 150 PLUS TAX EACH BECAUSE THEY 1 PER CUSTOMER,,, SO I ONLY TOOK 1 BUT WEN I WENT BACK THEY HAD ALREADY MARKED THEM UP TO 150,,, THATS WEAK SB'S R LIKE THE FREAKIN STOCK MARKET!!! THE KARMA GODS R GUNNA HIT MOOMOO'S BAD!!!!

no...i dont think im WRONG!!......THERE NOT GOING TO GET THE "MF DOOMS"the last premium they got was the blue tixes and before that i dont even no it was such a long time ago....i dont even think they got the pee wees but i could be wrong on that one?

WRONG!!
Industrial will probably get these LATE, if anything.
$500 on ebay??? Maybe in 3 years.......MAYBE!!

NO...DunkinLo I don't think im WRONG!!......THERE NOT GOING TO GET THE "MF DOOMS".....the last premium they got was the blue taxis and before that I dont even no....it was such a long time ago....i dont even think they got the pee wees and there not even a premium but i could be wrong on that one?

Moomoo , grown dudes taking their mommy to line-ups to buy them shoes and WRONG !! Wow that was pretty embarassing . Oh and it will take the gods to strike down Cowtown because it certainly won't be Nike . They had been trying for years to get in that place , that's why off the bat they have gotten all the premium releases when some shops who have been with Nike a hell of alot longer still don't .

Back
Top Bottom