AZ PEEPS I GOT A Q???

HAVE U NOTICED MORE AND MORE HYPEBEASTS OUT THERE THAN LETS SAY 1YR AGO??? DO U SEE ALOT OF HEAT OUT THERE OR JUST THEM WEAKLINGS THAT ONLY COP KIX FROM SHEIKS AND THINK THEY ROKKIN THE SUPER LTD JOINTS??...JUST ASKIN FOR INPUT!!

Working at AZ Mills has opened my eyes to just how wack AZ is when it comes to style. Standard outfit consists of the latest Retro release with either the matching outfit that Jordan Brand was lucky enough to sucker them in to buying or the always popular double layer tall tees, matching fitted and stunner shades.

Heat only exists outside in the 100 degree plus weather. It's a little skewed for me since I'm more of an OG, mid 90's collector so no modern day retro impresses me. What really catches my eye is originality and that's just far and few in between here. Every now and then I'll break out something to wear out on the floor but it's just too dangerous with all the pins in the back. I've already busted a pair of 180's, 360's and a SB insole from stepping on a pin. But if it's a Saturday or Sunday and I'm in store, you can always expect something a little different from me, and most of the associates for that matter.
hose+a=Jos

I GUESS ITS A CATCH22 ITS KOO WEN PEEPS R EDUCATED ON KIX BUT THEN AGAIN ITS GETTING OUT OF HAND... I HATE GOING BACK TO SOCAL AND SEEING ALL THE HYPEBEAST IT MAKES ME NOT WANNA ROKK ANY TYPE OF NICE KIX... I KINDA FEEL WEIRD WEN I BUST OUT A FRESH PAIR OF DS KIX...B4 I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO NOT RECK MY SHOES NOW I JUST DONT CARE!! NOW THEY LOOK BETTER WEN THEY R BROKEN IN!! THE 1 THING I WILL NEVER GET OVER IS BREAKING NECKS (BECAUSE ITS FUNNY) AND FOR EXAMPLE I WENT TO ZUMIES AT CHANDLER FASH SQ. AND THE CLERK WAS LIKE "DAM I LOVE UR DUNKS, WERENT U IN HERE A MONTH AGO WEARING ANOTHER DOPE PAIR" ITS FUNNY CUZ HE REMEMBERS ME FROM A MONTH AGO.. IM SURE U GET THE SAME WEN U ROKKIN SOME XCLUSIVE KIX....
((((JUST MY 2 CENTS)))

i see where youre coming from with this question i live in the PHX i moved from LA about two years ago and kids out here dont know what HEAT is i myself dont have HEAT but i know what it is. Kids think that having every new release is the cool thing but they dont know anything im alwasy SCHOOLING cats at school about shoes i seriously dont even shop at the malls cuz they have nothing i like no cool brands like Manifest/The Seventh Letter/Freshjive/Orisue so i shop online im always on top of the game not to sound cocky but im always getting complements about how cool my gear is its sad the cats dont know anything other then wearing tall tees
and this coming from a 16year old

I CLOWN ALOT BUT THEN AGAIN "TO EACH HIS OWN" YA DIG?.. TALL TEES R KOO TO SOME AND DUMB TO OTHERS..THIS WILL SUM UP HOW I FEEL.. I REMEMBER WEN NO1 KNEW WHAT THE HUNDREDS WERE NOW THEY R WORLDWIDE AND GO HAND N HAND WITH SNEAKERS, LOOK AT THEM FOOLS LINING UP FOR THE ADAM BOMB HAT!! EVERYTHING GETS PLAYED OUT...THE GAME HAS CHANGED SO MUCH.. I GUESS IM JUST BOARD WITH IT, AND I AM NOW WAITING ON WHATS GUNNA BE NEXT "BAGGY JEANS MIGHT MAKE A COMEBACK"....

i'am lost for words i was at work the other day told this guy that was looking at the black cats i told him to grab them thats the lost pair guess wut he told me no am good am saving my money for the sponge bob 13's am done wit az

You know I've been in this game since the 80's and the level of fake shoes and fake gear has become so absurd I am now shocked if I don't see fakes when I go shopping . Spend a Saturday afternoon at AZ Mill's and you'll know what I mean . As for hype kids I can't be mad at all of them because everyone has to start sometime but the ones that come across as the most OG sneaker and streetwear guru since James Jebbia ( funny to think how many kids will google this name and claim to have known about him since day one hahaha ! ) those are the kids who ruin things for everyone . I'll let you little hype kids in on a secret .... the old guard and knowledgeable newcomers can spot you from a mile away we are usually the ones looking at you kinda nodding our head or grinning to stop from laughing . So please stop sitting around in lines trying to drop science to everyone like we know nothing , please stop wearing your fake J's that only you and MJ have and please stop trying so hard to be the most down dude ever ever . Oh yeah and please stop wearing one style of shoe in a different color on each foot a la the the guy I saw Fiesta Mall for the OLNL release wearing a color of each AJ 1 . Wow homie

Well said Alex. I walk around the mall and just point out all these fakes to my lady. Sometimes I am speechless. I enjoyed this weekend rocking my undftd sk8-hi's and watchin jaws drop. These cats dont even know.

Quote:
the old guard and knowledgeable newcomers can spot you from a mile away we are usually the ones looking at you kinda nodding our head or grinning to stop from laughing .
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
ADAM MARQUEZ IS A HYPEBEAST​

ive noticed it too. more and more fakes. you cant go anywhere anymore and not see em. malls,movies,dinner,theyre everywhere in az now.

got some size 11 heat. get at me

Yeah I work at Finishline in Desert Sky and its like everyday you see these idiots walking around thinking thier cool in their fakes or general release jordans. Every time we have a release there is nothing but people that bite into the hype, no matter what the release is we pretty much sell out of everything. One time this moron kid comes in and asks if we have the retros and I was like which ones, he goes " just the retros I want to see what they look like ". This kid did not even know they were numbered he just probably overheard somone say they got the new retros and wanted them.

SAD BUT TRU!!! LOOKS GRIM FOR THE SHOE GAME... IMMA BRING "BARE-FEET" BACK!!!! WHOS WITH ME? "YABBBA-DABBA-DOOOOOO!"

Its worse in the Bay Area, trust me..
TEAM Black & Mild​
the founder:: Mr. Black, lungs that is..
Goooooooooonies​

dang its not even funny its sad
i seen some grown @ss man wear fakes to a release date :smh:
smh.gif

i hate to tell people that theyre shoes are fake but my friend on the other hand will tell them straight up :lol:
laugh.gif

its just getting outta hand

MAN I WAS AT THE MILLS TDAY AND I CANT BELIVE HOW MANY PATENT KIX I SAW.... AND FAKE JAYS ..(GAMEOVER)

**I NEVER WANTED TO KILL I AM NOT NATURALLY EVIL**

Back
Top Bottom