AZ - We Movin (Produced by Statik Selektah)

i know legends hate to do it..but son needs to do a mixtape to re-introduce himself to da new rap world who has largely forgotten about him..

:pimp: good to see him back...and yea Statik has dope production. Would love to hear AZ with some KRIT production, oh man that would be filthy

Man AZ never disappoints and I hope he's got more Statik production on there because he fits so well over it. Great combo. Can't wait for this album to drop.

He still sounds the same as he did in his prime :smokin
He still got it.... Like ninja said , he needs to drop a mixtape

i know legends hate to do it..but son needs to do a mixtape to re-introduce himself to da new rap world who has largely forgotten about him..

I don't see why more veterans don't do that. Plenty of vets who I'd like to hear new music from are just sitting back and languishing between once every four year releases. If you aren't consistently putting out official albums pretty often (GFK does it right), then mixtapes would be a logical choice. Seems like Prodigy, Ras Kass, and NORE are the only ones taking advantage of that.

its pretty sad that anyone who even thinks about listening to rap could forget about such a talent. but i see what your saying...

Cold :smokin The material he's put out over the past couple of months, even though not a lot, has all been on point.

Sosa still rappin like this!? :pimp: :wow:

Nice beat, Statik! This a good single! So soulful! If "Doe or Die 2" sounds like this I must purchase!

I don't see why more veterans don't do that. Plenty of vets who I'd like to hear new music from are just sitting back and languishing between once every four year releases. If you aren't consistently putting out official albums pretty often (GFK does it right), then mixtapes would be a logical choice. Seems like Prodigy, Ras Kass, and NORE are the only ones taking advantage of that.
i mean if you're not infront of whats going on you just fade into obscurity.

AZ if he doesn't drop a album you dont hear about him..he rarely tweets, no videos...no features....nada..that **** that worked in da 90's where

you dont have to show up for 2 years thinking you good doesn't apply these days.

i mean if you're not infront of whats going on you just fade into obscurity.

AZ if he doesn't drop a album you dont hear about him..he rarely tweets, no videos...no features....nada..that **** that worked in da 90's where

you dont have to show up for 2 years thinking you good doesn't apply these days.
Yea part of is is the sheer quantity and accessibility of music these days, for the most part the old guard hasn't adapted. 

The last AZ album dropped in what 08/09? I've listened to hundreds upon hundreds of new releases since then. 

Last edited:
**** that, half dem dudes on datpiff only listen to meek like beats....they don't care about lyrics half of the time unless it's K.dot or J.Cole

there can't be Doe or Die II without Nas, or Pete Rock (rock tha house)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom