Azie Faison on Alpo Killing Rich Porter Over $300K, Not Telling on Rich & Alpo

If you read between the lines he's met up with alpo since he got out. He slipped up and even said it.

Best part was Azie and Freeway Rick Ross linking their dealings to the larger War on Crime. Follow the money. 

Best part was Azie and Freeway Rick Ross linking their dealings to the larger War on Crime. Follow the money. 

True indeed...Stay woke.

Me too

Alpo probably out and about nowadays. Nobody cares anymore to want to kill him. The story and when he was explaining how he killed Rich was :smh: :x . Straight snake

Really? I only say this b/c I heard a story about the guy that killed Big L was recently killed as a result. Mind you, I didn't read the story or do any follow up. That was just from headlines I saw.

I would think ****** would want to off Alpo too. Has he been spotted out though? Maybe ****** don't recognize him.

Last edited:
True indeed...Stay woke.
Really? I only say this b/c I heard a story about the guy that killed Big L was recently killed as a result. Mind you, I didn't read the story or do any follow up. That was just from headlines I saw.

I would think ****** would want to off Alpo too. Has he been spotted out though? Maybe ****** don't recognize him.

I would think that too but I may be wrong and he may look completely different from that witness protection stuff. At the same time a lot of those italian mob bosses that snitched way back are walking freely because either the people that wanted them dead are dead themselves or dudes dont care anymore.

Me too

Alpo probably out and about nowadays. Nobody cares anymore to want to kill him. The story and when he was explaining how he killed Rich was :smh: :x . Straight snake

Wasn't it him and Wayne Perry that killed him?

All scumbags. The only victim in this situation was the little brother who was killed for the ransom

EDIT: yeah Azie mentions Perry in the video.

Dude is playing dumb as hell like he has no idea of what was going on. "The dude Wayne Perry or something like that...he posed to told on Wayne Perry....I don't know"

Why take an interview if you gonna speak mad dodgy? :lol:

Last edited:
That DC dude was in on it too? I didn't know that damn. Is Azie saying anything new in this interview? I feel like we pretty much no their story at this point.

That DC dude was in on it too? I didn't know that damn. Is Azie saying anything new in this interview? I feel like we pretty much no their story at this point.

Yeah we all know the story...Alpo has given an interview in the past and detailed his motivations for the murder

Vlad is asking questions he already knows the answer to in order to see if he can get some further dirt/information and Alpo is either repeating things we already know or being somewhat dodgy "I'm not sure..../I pulled out/You hear different things"

But I'll watch the whole interview and post if anything interesting is said

Just a true old school Harlem cat....not trying to say a damb thing

Last edited:
Yeah we all know the story...Alpo has given an interview in the past and detailed his motivations for the murder

Vlad is asking questions he already knows the answer to in order to see if he can get some further dirt/information and Alpo is either repeating things we already know or being somewhat dodgy "I'm not sure..../I pulled out/You hear different things"

But I'll watch the whole interview and post if anything interesting is said

Just a true old school Harlem cat....not trying to say a damb thing
lol. Feelyou...but I've read and seen a bunch of interviews with Azie and this was the first time he touched on the political economy of the crack era. 

Why don’t dudes put money away for a rainy day :smh:
I’ll be damn if I’m getting it
And after it’s all said and done I’m in the hood

Na it’s not like he chilling on the block tho talmbout how he use to get it :lol: there 2 bomb *** fish and chips spot and a studio/small hip hop lounge nearby

Back
Top Bottom