B-GRADE GRAPES AT NIKE FACTORY PORTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup you read it right..... Just picked up 2 pair of B-Grade Grapes at the Nike Factory. I had to skip 1 class to do it but it was worth it. Many of the shoes there had yellowing in the soles. But they had a fair amount. Won't be surprised if they last all day because NO ONE really knows they're there. I'll post pics soon but I'm in school now........ Good Luck trying to get them......... BETTER HURRY!!!!!

weakkkk..they wont hold or ship =( ....

anyone pick me up a 8.5-10 =]
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

wanna go back and pick me up sum pairs? i'll pay you =]
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

I got some sz. 11's and I checked through several boxes to find the best pairs. NOTHING wrong with them.

Hit me up if you need em.

Quote:
I just called them, they said they didn't have sizes 9-10.5.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They had sz. 9's up until at least 5:45 PM.

laugh.gif

[/center]
IT IS[/center]

Lil wAnG05 weren't you and your friend the 2 azns who swooped up the last pairs??? LOL

I remember you did that when the avengers came out......... good 1 hahah

Yeah, somebody get me a sz.12.
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

We(the employees) didnt really get first "dibbs" on these, we got them the same time everyone else did.... well... kinda sorta... we just walked to the back and grabbed our pairs, and the weirdest part about the factory having the grapes is that we knew we were going to get them since the grapes released!
"money is there to be found, all you gotta do is dig"-ME

Back
Top Bottom