B.O.B. ft. Hayley Williams - Airplanes (SECOND SINGLE!)

pimp.gif
just dropped a min ago. Really anticipating the album.

Saw this written preview of the tracks on the album as well. Real hyped:

Don’t Let Me Fall – You’ve all heard this by now, great track tostart the album off, shows off B.o.B’s talents with a great beat whichwas produced by B.o.B. himself.

Nothin’ On You – The 1st single. crazy track but you already know about this or you wouldn’t be checking the review.

Past My Shades – Not PASS. the hook says, “You can’t see past myshades

Garbage... How do you go from beautiful girls all over the world..... i could be chasing but my time would be wasted

to this emo, gimme a wish type steelo

another talent to fade out

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Garbage... How do you go from beautiful girls all over the world..... i could be chasing but my time would be wasted

to this emo, gimme a wish type steelo

another talent to fade out
Hayley is pretty amazing and believe me... she and her band are selling out arenas left and right.

::

I know basic info about B.O.B. so pardon any ignorance

1- Who is Hayley Williams?

2- How about "I'll Be in the Sky"?? Not on that list but it has a video..??

3- Album previews always get me hype like it's gonna be the best album ever but the music doesn't always live up to the author's words, sometimes tho

::

BONUS 2: Letters From Vietnam – This beat and track is very cleverlymade has some hard guitar riffs and B.o.B. has some very nice lyrics oneach verse. iTunes exclusive.
Very good song...

very excited for this album.
all the singles i have heard i have liked, BoB is a very talented guy.

everyone should check out the Letters from Vietnam performance too

The hook carries the song.. but the verses aren't bad at all. I like this song a lot!

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

So the part 2 with Em just going to be the exact same with a Marshall verse thrown in?
sounds like it, on bobatl.com there is a very brief snippet of the song

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

The hook carries the song.. but the verses aren't bad at all. I like this song a lot!

Co-signed, that hook 
pimp.gif

Very curious to hear Marshall on this. 

Back
Top Bottom