[::B.O.B - Nothin On You (VIDEO) Vol. T.I. found himself a Star::]

Video is crackrocks. Song is Piffery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.Cudi and B.O.B are both very original and creative with their music and videos and i gotta respect that its nice to see young artists not settle for the same formula as other artists. not to mention the girls in the video are
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Soon to be a top 10 banger on the billboard charts, T.I. adds a W to his resume with B.O.B. hes gonna be big, cant wait for his album on May 25th.
smokin.gif

been a fan of b.o.b. for a while so im glad hes got a hit on his hands.. hopefully he doesnt turn in to a one hit wonder..

Song is dope.....Unfortunately T.I. doesnt promote his artists enough for them to go anywhere beyond where they already are.

Song wont get any play and this will probably be the first time and last time i see the video.

On a side note..........when i didnt look at the video i coulda swore it was 3 stacks rapping.

We can only hope the people will hear this..........but i doubt it, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Song is dope.....Unfortunately T.I. doesnt promote his artists enough for them to go anywhere beyond where they already are.

Song wont get any play and this will probably be the first time and last time i see the video.

On a side note..........when i didnt look at the video i coulda swore it was 3 stacks rapping.

We can only hope the people will hear this..........but i doubt it, unfortunately.

Um buddy, this song is actually #16 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. Do your research!
tongue.gif

1. It's getting heavy play.

2. Commit That.

This song is soft.

Well i kinda agree with you my dude, but to play devils advocate the song is climbing the charts rapidly...ive heard it at least 8 times on the radio just this week here in So Cal...and the DJ was spinning it at the club last friday night... so i think the song is getting quite a lot of play right now
laugh.gif

and its gonna get better
pimp.gif

I think TIP knows how talented bobby ray really is, even getting the cosign from Eminem as one of the hottest young artists in the game. Im sure promotion dollars will be spent on this guy, hes a very energetic and likeable guy and that sells records (hopefully...).

Crazy to think that a year ago next week, I was watching this guy perform in a small club with his band, acting fools, screaming their lungs out. Good job B.O.B. ...

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Soon to be a top 10 banger on the billboard charts, T.I. adds a W to his resume with B.O.B. hes gonna be big, cant wait for his album on May 25th.
smokin.gif
April 27th

He got pushed UP.

Originally Posted by enrique23

i didnt know that this was B.O.B's song
i hate this song. @#$%'s annoying to me

With so much garbage filling up radio nowadays, this is the least of mainstream music's problems. To each his own, I guess.

this song is dope... i said that when i peeped the tape...

but this video?!

got damn
eek.gif

how the hell they even do that #!*%?
laugh.gif

i kept hearing this song over the weekend and didnt realize who he was for a min...i thought he was a rapper but then i saw him singing on Mo'nique's show a while ago...

i'm in love with this song now and will be checking for more from him...

i kept hearing it on pop stations and not the hip hop/rnb stations

he's such a cutie...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i kept hearing this song over the weekend and didnt realize who he was for a min...i thought he was a rapper but then i saw him singing on Mo'nique's show a while ago...

i'm in love with this song now and will be checking for more from him...

i kept hearing it on pop stations and not the hip hop/rnb stations

he's such a cutie...
The only opinion so far that really matters. Because we all know only females actually PURCHASE cd's
laugh.gif

There are questions about him?

I absolutely love, love, love, love his May 25th mixtape.

B.O.B. is the reason I think T.I. waited until only now to release material...

Watch Dro, Yung LA, and all his other acts start to leak material soon...Grand Hustle is about to do damage...I think YM better watch out...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

B.O.B. is the reason I think T.I. waited until only now to release material...

Watch Dro, Yung LA, and all his other acts start to leak material soon...Grand Hustle is about to do damage...I think YM better watch out...
yeah, but tip knows Dro and LA dont have the potenatial to sell records the way b.o.b. does. not tryna d-ride or anything, but its obvious he can appeal to all kinds of crowds. the pop fans, females, hip-hop listeners... he'll get sales from all different angles, and his music is a lot more radio catchy than anything dro or LA have done since both of their hit first singles. but maybe your right, i guess we'll have to see what dro has in store after such a long wait 
smokin.gif

When I listened to his recent mixtape, my first thoughts were how he reminded me of 3 Stacks. Which is still a compliment as far as being original.

Back
Top Bottom